• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

No Mods are on!

I'm back...

I just spent $400 on video games for the twins. :shocked: I think I got 8 games for that stupid price.....BUT that's what they asked for fer Christmas.

It's actually quite funny. I could combine their entire "haul" into one damn shoebox.

Where the hell is the beer...

Man! You spend that kind of money you think you would be able to cover the entire floor around the tree with presents. A shoebox? I'd wrap each one up by itself in boxes way too freaking big and weigh 'em down with something. At least have some fun for yourself messing with them.

patrick said:
Man! You spend that kind of money you think you would be able to cover the entire floor around the tree with presents. A shoebox? I'd wrap each one up by itself in boxes way too freaking big and weigh 'em down with something. At least have some fun for yourself messing with them.

I may have to do just that.....

What a sad sad sight this is. Four hundred dollars in one Wal-Mart bag.:shocked:

Found the beer, by the way!

You are all still being watched!!!!

102009a001.jpg

Werl aLl I can say is I'm going through withdrawl. My computer has been taken over by the in laws and my work computer is down. So I decided to try to phone and this SUCKS!

WooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

La la la la la...la la la la ala lal gwaaahhh gwor gwqaaaahh

I am your new overlord. You may call me Your Overlordiculus Maximus Spontificus Whooziwatchinulus Greaticus.

As your new overlord I would like to declare a holiday. This holiday will be called Bob. Bob will be celebrated with beer and burnt offerings of beer or something like beer.

WooooHoooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Back