• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

No Mods are on!

roflmao @ TB...morning' TB

and good morning to you too Paulky...this mod may be post whoring today since the weather sucks and I have my first round of seeds planted...between checking the trays every 15 minutes, drinking bloody marys, and post whoring, my day will be full...

and welcome to the post whore thread Mel...

AlabamaJack said:
roflmao @ TB...morning' TB

and good morning to you too Paulky...this mod may be post whoring today since the weather sucks and I have my first round of seeds planted...between checking the trays every 15 minutes, drinking bloody marys, and post whoring, my day will be full...

and welcome to the post whore thread Mel...

Top-o-tha mornin' to ya AJ!

you bloody maryin' it this morning? I got a good 7 pot bloody mary working right now and almost ready for the second one...

texas blues said:
No sign up necessary girly girl. You're already and expert!

ohhhhh.... ouch.. not sure if i should be more offended by being called a girly girl... or a post whore.... come to think of it... I'm too trashed to really give a sh!t.. on the other hand.. maybe i should be flattered..

mel said:
ohhhhh.... ouch.. not sure if i should be more offended by being called a girly girl... or a post whore.... come to think of it... I'm too trashed to really give a sh!t.. on the other hand.. maybe i should be flattered..

Have another drink while you're deciding.

teeeheeee.. heeee.. it sounds like.... well.. actually... better not.. dont want to get banned already.. I'm sure you can use your imagination!

honey please, honey please, honey please....roflmao...

you using a 1/2" drive?

Back