• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

No Mods are on!

Hello everyone...this thread has me laughing so hard at the moment :lol:

AJ, has dropped by cause the weather is poor, Mel is being called my MrMel (sounds like a mating call hehehehe), Paul is posting from Drill, probably from behind a 55 gallon drum (hope the CO doesn't catch you brawahahahah) and TB almost got smacked for calling Mel a girly girl :rofl:

BOOOGA BOOOGA!!!

Made it from Bowling Green to Louisville in 75 minutes. :woohoo: (that's 121 miles for you non Kentucky folk...)

I think I fixed the turbo.

325 horses of hate and discontent:

TurboontheScion042-Copy.jpg

Paul sips his victory beer....

how much does the car weigh?

I had a 70 Dodge Dart Swinger that was pushing 290 HP @ 5000 and popular mechanics rated it as 343 HP @6000. Insurance purposes...back then, insurance jumped @ 300HP...the swinger weighed 3007 pounds and I paid 3007 dollars for it right off the show room floor...payments were $93/month for 36 months

LOL AJ look what thread this is.

oops....

:sneaks out of room:

AlabamaJack said:

I had a 70 Dodge Dart Swinger that was pushing 290 HP @ 5000 and popular mechanics rated it as 343 HP @6000. Insurance purposes...back then, insurance jumped @ 300HP...the swinger weighed 3007 pounds and I paid 3007 dollars for it right off the show room floor...payments were $93/month for 36 months

Hahaha, all that lovely engine and AJ just wants to work out the power/weight ratio! Engineers don't die they just get more anal!! :rofl:

AlabamaJack said:

The tC weighs in at 2800 I think...lots of carbon fiber...Those 340 Darts were A) hard to find...and B) Bad-ass!!

thehotpepper.com said:
LOL AJ look what thread this is.

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Back