• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

No Mods are on!

@ TB's vid.
That stone-faced chick at the end was not impressed! LOL

WHORE!

Edit: Now i am going to tell you something and i want you to listen tight,it may sound like i am talking about me but i am not i am talking about you.
As a matter of fact i am talking about all people everywhere, when i came down to THP i was lookin for something, i didn't know what. It seemed like i added up my life and i either spent it stomping other men or in some cases gettin stomped. I have had me some money and i have had me some medals but none of it seemed worth a lifetime of pain of the mother that bore me.
It was like i was empty. Well i am not empty anymore, that's what is important, to feel useful in this ole world. To hit a lick against whats wrong or to say a word for whats right even though you get walloped for saying that word.
Now i may sound like a bible beater yelling up a revival at a river crossing camp meeting, but that don't changed the truth none. Theres right and theres wrong, you gotta do one or the other.
You do the one and you are living, you do the other and you are as dead as a beaver hat.

Hehe. I'd pay a buck to see moyboy smurfing for a buck.

I believe moyboy was the metrosexual Vanity Smurf.

Novacastrian said:
Check out the edit on post 429, who said that?
Apparently you did. If not you change your password or stop giving it to your future wives.

Back