• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

No Mods are on!

thehotpepper.com said:
Apparently you did. If not you change your password or stop giving it to your future wives.

With the exception of "THP" (should have been texas) it was word for word script from a John Wayne flick. You guys are slow :rofl:

*runs away*

Here's Vanity... err, moyboy.

Attachments

• vanity_smurf.jpg
    vanity_smurf.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 70
Moyboy has been very quiet lately. Why is that? It's not as much fun to pick on him when he's not fighting back.

All I can say is I typed into youtube "The scariest video ever" and that was what came up... f*ck knows who made it, but it is randomly drunkenly awesome.

Man. Somebody drunker than eme! We're all ghangin out in smaeshd I am or for live or something like that,

Hey, you have to wait for no mods to be on to reply.

Yaaay I'm already drankin. I don't hit it this early but the weather is so nice today it felt like springtime drankin time. Sierra Nevada timmmee!

I gotta go get me some beer. I have some more of these Hard Lemonades, but they give me heartburn. I'll be back soon then a good time will be had by all. Don't tell Pippy.

JayT said:
I gotta go get me some beer. I have some more of these Hard Lemonades, but they give me heartburn. I'll be back soon then a good time will be had by all. Don't tell Pippy.

We have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy here at THP. It's all cool and the gang.

No, Obama gettin rid o dat so JayT now exposed to all. Gets heartburn from da foo foo lemonade drinkie.

texas blues said:
JayT been gone awhile... maybe he got lucky in the parking lot... like skydiver, with the woman in boots.

Back