• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

No Mods are on!

Midori, Southern Comfort, Captain Morgan, Sailor Jerry,...

A thin crust pizza with bell peppers, jalapenos, onions, sausage, bacon and ham.

Watching Bones and House.

Then cranking some tunes including Kiss and Judas Priest.

Sex.

Then sleep. Not neccessarily in that order.

And you might get it all done if you weren't here posting.

My to do list is more fun!

Liquor, food, tv, music, sex and repeat as many times as it takes to get it right.

No one likes a quitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pileiton said:
Midori, Southern Comfort, Captain Morgan, Sailor Jerry,...

A thin crust pizza with bell peppers, jalapenos, onions, sausage, bacon and ham.

Watching Bones and House.

Then cranking some tunes including Kiss and Judas Priest.

Sex.

Then sleep. Not neccessarily in that order.

That sounds just like my list, except sleep would be first followed by dreaming.

shhh, don't let it get around. My dreams are both ethereal and esoteric. Justice, religion, mathematics, love...

But I let people see my silly side and since they don't think that much of me they don't expect anything from me. D*mn, just outed myself!

If only I was too drunk to type!!!

Hoagies, grinders and subs, oh my! Booze and hot sauce aplenty. Stevie Wonder, Maroon 5, The Bar-Kays and Linkin Park. Foosball and ping pong tables. Just good, clean fun at the thp rec room.

:Sees no mods are around and sticks head in the door:

:sees Pi sleeping and wearing PaulK's pink sleeping mask:

:quietly backs out of the room and closes the door:

I reaaly did nap. Why are you always tying me to Paul, I mean putting me together with Paul?

The mask is maroon, not pink!

Nice and quiet here and they took out all the fun stuff so I can redo the place to my liking. Theres just one well worn couch in here with pillows and a comforter. I like it and it's all mine!

Mel runs in.. rips off her top and starts chasing JT around the room... WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Back