• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

No Mods are on!

I needs to get drunked. Please tell me something good (Rufus and Chaka Khan) is in the fridge, No frozen burritos in the freezer I hope

Roast beef, hot `n' spicy mustard and a loaf of sourdough. Massive quantities of quality beer. HAPPY, HAPPY land!

JayT said:
Pippy's been back. He's been setting a trap in here I think.

Judging from what we saw of his building skills when he made the UDS we have at least 6 months until he gets the trap to work.

(That's so funny I almost forgot to laugh!!!)

No mods are on me, don't need to get the flyswatter to get rid of the pests!

Screw drivers or rum and coke?

tb, I didn't post because I thought you all liked it better when I shut up. Wasn't that thoughtful of me?

It's like an alternate universe in here today. No one running around nekkid, no redtube, chaste, no toking and the only music is CCM. WTF have I rolled into! Back to bed. Or maybe THIS is all a dream...or a nightmare!!!!!!

If you have company you shouldn't be on here. May be that Tim doesn't mind your nekkidness.
I being a highly spiritual pillar of the community appreciate that you are clothed.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

WHO are you wiping it off of or on to and where are the pics or it didn't happen!? I'm going to go to my house of worship and atone for my sins. Although I think I am the least wild one of this bunch!

I finally have beer!!!!!!!!!! Typing and drinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the rest of my wish list includes... too many things that I will eventually get to. Did I mention BEER?

What TB said: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

And I would like to further expand on that sentiment by posting the following rant.

Gwaaar. Gwor, pa'ah ninners doop fugooles. dkwaelki w4frhf;a chehf vfehn ;fl nvlu njhfvhvsdhfkhfh.

And in closing, I'd like to say wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

woohoo...

That is some deep and meaningful thoughts DTS. I second that emotion. It's frezing in here and I have no beer to bring me cheer. What would happen if I posted and a mod was on?

PPPBBBBBTT!!!

Back