• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

No Mods are on!

JayT, you took a wrong turn somewhere. You are in the lounge. I'm leaving a trail of bread crumbs for you to find your way back to sanity.

Enjoy some beer while you're here!

Hmmm I don't see anything anyway :lol:

No I didn't miss it... I looked real hard but still didn't see anything there :lol: Pie, you had your magnifying glass?

One in the same. Notice the ribs in the oven. Hmm that explains a lot :lol:

He didn't cook the ribs marinated in Dr. Pepper did he? And thp, when YOU ran through the room all I remember seeing was a strand of spaghetti and two grape tomatoes!

Just kidding bossman!

Thanks pil, now I see the cocktail weenie. My eyes!

Pepperfreak said:
Of course you all might want to turn away, it ain't perrty....a gimpy Jig :shocked:

:rofl:
Still better than my jig. But not my jug! I've been well behaved today but it is time to change that. With a bottle of Bacardi at my side it's all good. Find a corner and finish reading Chicks in Chainmail. CHUG A LUG!!!!!!

hmmph! I leave for less than a week and noone's talking trash in this thread for 4 days. What a ripoff! I'd run through this thread butt naked but I'm too sunburned and tired. booooo!

TRASH! I've been getting a little tired of there being no challenge. I've had AMPLE opportunity to post here. Will you please pass the ouzo? Thanks dude.

texas blues said:
hmmph! I leave for less than a week and noone's talking trash in this thread for 4 days. What a ripoff! I'd run through this thread butt naked but I'm too sunburned and tired. booooo!

Pippy's been back. He's been setting a trap in here I think.

Back