event Northwest ChileFest 2011

well, it looks like some can only be there for midday times. There'll be at least the 5 of us Friday night, so whenever people can get there Saturday morning, come on down! Day visitors and Saturday campers, come whenever you can. We can target wings/lunch for 2:00-ish.

Does that work?

Man, Ryan, I know where you and HabaneroHeat are at in the management scene. I just hope you guys can get it covered to come and be able to relax for a few hours and not have to worry about going to work in the evening.

Thinking I might try to join the festivities Friday night if I can get a big order of product done in time. I am still winding down for the season with my hobby business, and was expecting this order to come after the big festival in Long Beach a couple weeks ago. If you are wondering what I am doing, I will show you at the party. It is not making sauce or anything like that.........
flying-high.gif

Hey Ann. Sharon and I will be there mid day till night. We had a big family and neighbors NuMex Chilefest at my house yesterday and night and it was awesome. Can't wait to do another Saturday.
dancingpepper.gif

Yeah I am definitely going to have to work Saturday. Maybe If I show up around 12 or 1 I can hang out for a couple hours before heading into work! Glad to hear some of you will be showing up on Friday.

walt, let me know as soon as you can if you are coming Friday. I'll add another camp site to the Friday night reservations.

For those with GPS here is the coordinates for the park:

47° 34.614'N
122° 6.811'W

AAHHHHH technology.......

Anyone want to do an informal wing challenge????

Maybe someone can pick up some sauce from the Wing Dome and the challenge would be to see who can eat it without hurling. :sick:
(JUST KIDDING!)
LOL!!! That sauce from the Wing Dome made me sick just looking at - I'm soo lucky that I couldn't participate! :lol:

SL, I would be happy to help cook some wings - I have only baked wings using the 30-20-10 method.

Hey Cappy, you helped us out so much last year and I want to thank you for doing it again this year. SO MUCH HEAT! Your name will be mentioned often, I'm sure.
Yes, thank you Cappy!!!

Yeah I am definitely going to have to work Saturday. Maybe If I show up around 12 or 1 I can hang out for a couple hours before heading into work! Glad to hear some of you will be showing up on Friday.
Dude, hope you can make the chilifest! That would really suck if you missed it.

I just put together a jar of dill pickles from hell, gonna marinate all week in the fridge. It has orange hab, Fatali, Bhut, yellow 7 pod, 7 pod Barrackpore, and a tiny Douglah in it. I will have a bit of heat to warm everyone up with..... :hell:

AL-RIGHT! Things are HEATING UP!....in more ways than we may want to know!!!! :lol:

Walt- you're down for Friday and Saturday camping, and I'm expecting 2 deliveries tomorrow.

Boy, are y'all gonna be in TROUBLE!
:evillaugh:

Anyone else who'd like to, come on out Friday evening.

Yeah that would really suck! I am planning for about 1230 to 3, at least I could show for a couple hours. Better than missing out again! Sure am bummed that I cant stay longer though.

Just a thought, are we going to rope any unsuspecting fellow campers into trying some of our concoctions?

could be fun!

Goodies delivered today from Defcon and Cappy! :woohoo:

29124f91.jpg

1c028a0d.jpg

9406f1ad.jpg

I'm sorry, guys, I couldn't help it! TASTE TEST! (But only the sauces~)
476c9020.jpg

And some other goodies we'll be bringing-
last year's BrainStrain
Wildfire CHilli's Incinerator
Cappy's extract
a salsa made by one of our electrical customers
some jalapeno wine
3 of JustAGuy's sauces
and, of course, most of our sauces
3c5be37b.jpg

Great mix SL!! Can't wait :)!!
Is 11am ok to get you the wings or should I be there earlier just in case? Either way will be ok by me.
Aaron

HH, 11am is fine, especially if they are all prepped up. Come earlier if you want, whatever your schedule can do.

:eek: SL, that's quite an Impressive arsenal of fire!!!

OOoooooh Yeah! :cool: Add in stuff from Z&Z, HabaneroHeat, your sauces, and who knows what else may show up.....

Uh Oh! Who's bringing the frozen TP? :lol:

CA, you are welcome to drop by, but I wouldn't worry 'bout the fire on Friday. I have a feeling we won't be getting there until 8:00 or later. Don't know Friday's schedule yet, but I will post Thursday evening.

Walt, when are you planning on getting there? and please PM me your last name so I can put it on your reservation since you will likely be arriving before us.

I go a small bottle of my sauce done today :woohoo: Its upside down as we speak. Might be a bit thick, but would like critism anyways. I was also planning on bringing a rustic spice bread, done in a Cast Iron, but I ran out of Fatalii's :mad: So now I might have to go to the store for something else. Or just not do it :( We will see, if I find something. Anyone know if there is a Farmers Market that may carry them or any other hot peppers?
Aaron

Back