• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Noshow's Grow log "09"

Thanx much to (OrigamiRN For hooking me up with some plants)White bullet habanero
WhitebulletHabanero.jpg
Jolokia
Jolokia.jpg
Fatali
Fatali.jpg
:lol:

a little nervous to admit ABM but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.
little update from yesterday on those fatalii's ripen fast once the yellow sets in.:0
IMG00263.jpg

IMG00268.jpg

gonn take video of eating superhots.

bell is not well. i believe think got the virus from my anaheim.but still producing some pods slowin down its seems to be.
IMG00261.jpg

IMG00260.jpg

my sick anaheim, don't really want to chop but still isnt getting better thinking about flushing and transplanting seeing that it worked well for my white bullet.
IMG00267-1.jpg

Angkor Sunrise
after just one application of neem and after destroying a breeding ground for aphid's new growth dark green and no cupping producing nice phatties now hellz yeah not sur eif u can see in pic though,
IMG00259.jpg

a few seedling brought to see the sun.
What we got goin on is.
beni higlands
sport pepper
black toungue scorpion
long thin cayenne
and orange hab seed from my plant
and some oregano
IMG00266.jpg

in here we got

bishops crown,
mystery plant (must have been a seed i gave up on.
trinidad scorp.
bannana pepper
choc hab
scotch bonnet
IMG00265.jpg

small small harvest of some angkor sunrises and a few anaheims which came from a dying plant i tried one absolutely flavorless tossing seeds and plant asap
IMG00331.jpg

the angkor sunrise have a very nice quick heat which does not last too long soo i like to munch on these whole i bagged and tagged and freezed these puppies for a later date still have plenty. very hot

Also have two Papaya's goin on as well
IMG00332.jpg

sorry about the neighbors lawn they let it get way too outta control i end up mowin it

the runts
IMG00336-1.jpg

these puppies have survived the disease/ virus breakout that went rampant through my plants all are gone now i hope
topleft to right
choc hab, trini scorp, sport pepper, black scorpion tongoue, beni highlands.
IMG00341-1.jpg

close up black scorpion tongue i think i overfertilized these thats giving the white on the leaves foliar fertilizing i mean
and a choc hab close up
notcie the leavewhiteneing.
IMG00342.jpg

IMG00340.jpg

and another view of the garden relaxation area notice got some speaker hooked up outside sweet.
IMG00339.jpg

orange hab on front gonna turn try and turn into a bonchi.
others all recouping from disease/virus/idk

Back