contest November Throwdown

For the waffle throwdown....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KY? Why would you use a water-based personal lubricant? Most people prefer maple syrup on their waffles.

Where I come from a "KY HOT BROWN" means something TOTALLY different.

Could be good, though.
:)

all kidding aside, a "hot brown" waffle would be awesome. Really awesome. I have made hot browns before, and I think next time I do them it will be waffled up a bit! Good call! Let us know if you do it!

I'm going to practice with some chicken and waffles PA Dutch style for Pi sometime soon. Don't think that is going to be my entry though. I have a pretty good idea I think.
For me? Thanks. I had an idea of what your idea might be.

"KY Hot Brown Waffle." Paulky, I hope that means something differnet to what I'm thinking :lol:

Gonna have to google this one :rofl:

Edit... Aahhhh, that's what it means!...it's an open faced sandwich...:D thanks google

I understand this confusion.......seeing that I live in the armpit of America....

:lol:

I've already entered a Hot Brown (with disasterous results, I might add :shocked: ) in a throwdown so I promise there will be NO repeat.

I'm thinking of something completely different....although I guarantee someone else is thinking of it too....

I could think of a lot of nasty Hot Browns :rofl: I wish I was home practicing, I'm sittin in a motel room in Redding, CA :beer: Keystone and contemplating waffles, headed for Susanville tomorrow. This weekend is practice with the new WI.

Alright! WI's are popping up all over the place!

And there's just something about the words "Hot Brown" and "open face": that just don't seem like they should be in the same sentence~~~ :confused:

Sounds like folks are getting their game plans together. I think this will be a great TD! :cool:

Nope, for the throwdown, I am pretty sure you don't.
I was peeking through the window watching you practice while you were drinking the watered down tequila!

And the Aussies are excused for not knowing what a Hot Brown is but you people are gross!

I was peeing through the window watching you practice while you were drinking the watered down tequila!
you were PEEING through the window??? :eek: I thought you were a sitter, not a stander :confused:

heehee, got the quote before you edited~

no, I didn't do the fify, but I'll let you deny the typo occurred anyway ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back