event NWCF IS ALMOST HERE! LETS TALK ABOUT FOOD!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
40 peeps !!! That's what I like to hear !!! I'll be bringing ladder golf, a wide variety of beersssssss, and my pretty face. Which may be mistaken for part of salsalady's dinged and dent sale... well before the beers anywho.

-- Sean O.

as long as it's not like frisbee golf, I'll be good.

Well, maybe not!!!!!!

What's your site, MSM?

Ladder golf:

http://www.j4jumpingbeans.com/sitebuilder/images/LadderGolf-300x300.jpg

Notice it is well primed for simultaneous beeeeeeer drankin' !

I am in site 22... shoot i hope i booked the correct campground... My reservation says site 22 campground 1-50 ? This correct ?

--Mega

You lucky BASTARD. If i am correct, our site is #23 aawwwwyyyyeeeeaaaahhhhhh

Is that YOU in your avatar? Just wonderin, you sexy bitch....

Scovie, I think you're in site 26. Anyway, we're only a couple campsites apart and I'm not sure the Wa State Parks is ready for us.

http://www.parks.wa....aps/8360342.pdf

Had a little "oh, crap" moment today.

I recieved confirmation of the picnic shelter reservation and I wasn't really paying attention but I saw something that said, "NO TENTS ALLOWED"...and there was that little moment of panic thinking the whole campground was 'no tents allowed' ......and then I figgered it out that it was the picnic thing, not the camping....

WHEW!

So- just to review, once again-

plates, napkins, cutlery are provided
Lavender lemonade is provided, edit- and some chocolate milk or 1/2-1/2 for youknowwhat
electricity is available if bringing something that needs some heat (not the chile heat variety)
BYO adult beverage
BYO lawn chair
BYO capsaicin tolerance for the Pure Evil Challenge (Oh YEA! It's gonna happen! Can You Handle It?)

Chili and pork butts provided. Chili's off the menu, but we're gonna smoke up 8 pork butts. :woohoo: and we'll have some buns and sauces for the pork.

Please bring a pot luck dish, does not have to be spicy. Probably half of our guests will not be chileheads, so let's provide food for everyone.

Hi all!
I have site #29,getting psyched up for the fest!Don't think my GF will be able to make it,but a buddy of mine might be able to ride along.
Trying to figure out what to bring.Ribs maybe?Looking forward to this........

Right On, Hawkeye! the rest of us are in 24, 25, 26, 27 and 43. Oh, and I can't remember where megaspoke is, but he's camping also.

We'll have (LOTS) of smoked pork on Saturday.

Has anyone heard from BigCedar (brandon), oneFowl1(jacen) or Lazienfat (ryan)? I hope Brandon can bring a couple bags of those awesome chips!!! :pray:

Change of plans, it appears we could use a spicy dessert if anyone feels so inclined. Far as I know, the pretzel fruit dessert is on the way, but if anyone feels like making a spicy dessert that'd be cool. T-scorp brownies, fatalii cheesecake, No-Bake Pure Evil Chocolate Oatmeal cookies.....

sorry, ignore my ramblings...I'm on one of those die-yet things for a couple more weeks and EVERYTHING sounds good right now.

The pretzel pie will make an appearance, and I found a source of some killer homegrown for the zucchini bread.........

DIBS on 2 loaves of zucchini bread for Sat AM!!!!!

That's breakfast on saturyday, with a couple o' eggs and coffee..... and whatever may appear arougn the campfire.

The rest of the loaves will be systematically consumed by the chileheads in attendance....Fair Warning Has Been Served! Thanks, RS67!!!

In other words, we got some awesome zucchini bread coming to the show. WOHOO!

:dance: (Obligatory dance emoticons) :dance: (Notice I only used a subdued two three dancers?) :dance:

Holy shiatt i missed 10 pages of this thread (estimate)! I am deff in, barring another dad heart issue! I think I am bunking with Richard, but am bringing gear: sleeping bag, therma-rest, etc. Just in case I'm to gowed out to get back to his house safely. Just Kidding. I can't drink enough to get gowed out before I just go to sleep. JK. I think he is somewhere on the PCT.

I read post 232 carefully (thanks for instructions even I can decipher).

Will bring:
1 each - cooler, adult beverages in
1 each - chair, lawn
1 each - tolerance, diminished
1 each - dish, pot luck, probably non-spicy
coffee (?)
anything specific you can think of (?) I'm not very imaginative and will stew over this forever.

Looking forward to meeting all of my fellow NWstr's!

edit: reading this thread was a crack-up :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back