beer Official Brewdown Thread!!!

jbeer32 said:

[/URL]">http://

Dude, sounds really good. Good choice of hops.
Good Luck!

Little warning about Photobucket;
You need to look at your Photobucket settings and if you ever see the in the link, take out everything between it and the [IMG] the take out the at the end. When I click on your picture it allows me access to your photobucket account and you really don't want to allow people to be rooting around in there. 

Cheers

RocketMan said:

Dude, sounds really good. Good choice of hops.
Good Luck!

Little warning about Photobucket;
You need to look at your Photobucket settings and if you ever see the in the link, take out everything between it and the %5BIMG%5D the take out the at the end. When I click on your picture it allows me access to your photobucket account and you really don't want to allow people to be rooting around in there. 

Cheers

Thanks for the info RocketMan, I had no idea.  I will look into it.  Luckily the only pics in there are of peppers, powders, and plants.  I had other plans for using a different hop but it was a lot more expensive per ounce

wheebz said:
i want that box of superhots

LOL, talk to me again this September

RocketMan or wheebz, when you can, can you do me a favor?  I changed something in my photobucket account and I want to see if that did anything.  Do as you did before and let me know if you still have access to my account.  Thanks

jbeer32 said:
RocketMan or wheebz, when you can, can you do me a favor?  I changed something in my photobucket account and I want to see if that did anything.  Do as you did before and let me know if you still have access to my account.  Thanks

It's fixed.

grantmichaels said:
I have two recipes for this contest as I haven't decided which I'm going to brew yet - but the second one I made uses that yeast =)

Looks like you will have to go with the recipe with the other yeast then! How coincidental, I had planned to use this yeast for another brew that I planned to do real soon then this came up so I decided to use it here and since I save (wash) my yeast, I will have it for the batch I intended it for anyways! :woohoo:

jbeer32 said:

Looks like you will have to go with the recipe with the other yeast then! How coincidental, I had planned to use this yeast for another brew that I planned to do real soon then this came up so I decided to use it here and since I save (wash) my yeast, I will have it for the batch I intended it for anyways! :woohoo:

Based on my usual patterns, I probably will ... yes.

Probably ...

;)

Sourdough beer, I may just have a reason to finally open this.

A68CDAB3-AFD0-402A-A7BB-6F81F68EFA9F_zpspomnfu2g.jpg

Cheers or rather Skall, been watching Vikings, on Seaso. 2 now.

Support brewing underway.  Oatmeal stout went imperial. 

Toasted the oats a few days ago, some acridity can come from toasting and then using right away.  Upped the marris otter to 5.9kg and added some choc wheat and some munich I as it was lying around.  Good workout on my mill today!  

Eying off some cacao nibs...  Mongrel Imperial Choc Stout perhaps?

Attachments

• 20160331_013524643_iOS.jpg
    20160331_013524643_iOS.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 64
  • 20160331_021103504_iOS.jpg
    20160331_021103504_iOS.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 20160331_024042003_iOS.jpg
    20160331_024042003_iOS.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 56
22 litres of inky black close to imperial oatmeal stout at 7.35%.  And now we wait.  Luckily I have the english IPA ready while I do..  

Looking forward to seeing the entries and the tasting notes for the brewdown! 

Attachments

• IMG_1116.JPG
    IMG_1116.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1115.JPG
    IMG_1115.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 51
Back