• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Official Bubblegum 7 Pot thread

A mid march start so late to the show. Getting some pods now and look to be true.
14647750012_8e41bb4479_c.jpg

14668026123_391c5666ea_c.jpg

I'm getting so much flower drop or no visible pollen. I'm growing inside I noticed high humidity like 80 percent and 82 temp. I thought it was to hot so I turned up the fan and pulled up the lights indoors to get less heat and time in the sun. Since that less flower drop but still no pollen.

JesterJoker said:
I'm getting so much flower drop or no visible pollen. I'm growing inside I noticed high humidity like 80 percent and 82 temp. I thought it was to hot so I turned up the fan and pulled up the lights indoors to get less heat and time in the sun. Since that less flower drop but still no pollen.
My cuttings inside did the same thing. I started hitting them with plants that were producing pollen and in no time they were making there own pollen. I was paint brushing pollen at that point and pods were setting.

GA Growhead said:
My cuttings inside did the same thing. I started hitting them with plants that were producing pollen and in no time they were making there own pollen. I was paint brushing pollen at that point and pods were setting.

I was worried about doing that and not remembering what flower I left true. I have a few sweet banana peppers I grew for a breeding experiment, I'm going to hit a few flowers on this with the pollen and just tag the branches and pull off the additional flowers on the branch. then I can tell later if new buds popup that they are going to grow true. I think just getting the plant in production will trick it into producing more.

I had a few yellow douglah last year, that would not produce.

I had 1 flower open bursting with pollen and I took it and pollinated like 10 flowers, about a week later it started self pollinating more flowers and I had about 20 peppers growing.

what size are the biggest leaves on everyones plants. I have some huge leaves on the bottom and then towards the canopy I have some smaller couple inch leaves around where all the flowers are. I know its probably from heavy feeding of nitrogen but I wanted to get my feeding schedule right now for fruit not leaves.

I actually did a feeding of Koolbloom 2-45-28 today to see if it will kickstart the fruiting process.It hasnt killed it yet.... has anyone used koolbloom on their plants? I know its not the "other" plant so these nutrients might not be required but I'm trying everything to make these produce.

Back