• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Ok everyone IT IS ON!!!

JayT coming to you from the Blues casa de beir and eats. We are already into a 30 pack, a sixpack of Shiner (in honor of AJ), two different kinds of tequlla and a spread of food complete with Queso fondido, smoked salmon, salsas, hot sauce, cheese etc etc. I just finished marinating a flank steak that we will turn into some fajitas in a while and now we are back to the booze. I will let TB post the pics of the debauchery so far. Mrs. Blues has cleared out as she wants no part of this hootinany. And I don't blame her

TB is doin the video right now. We have already taken some pics. I am already hungover from last night and now he is forcing me drink shots.

JayT said:
TB is doin the video right now. We have already taken some pics. I am already hungover from last night and now he is forcing me drink shots.

Twisting your arm, is he?

That FIEND!!

I can't wait to see what you two do together. It's like the irresistable force meeting the immovable object!

This will be epic!

I gotstah' upload the pics. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.....we just did duckfarts. WOOHOO!

We are already drunk. BTW you should see the TWENTY empty cases of beer in his garage! Fajitas on the way.

Well, I'm so glad that I didn't miss anything. After my Rib-o-lish meal and numerous Bloody Marys I kind of had a nap.....err passed out, no nap and just sort of woke up and it looks like it's just in time for round 2 :lol:

HMMMMM......this is damn odd.

They must have either posted their photos in another thread, or passed out from all the excitement. ;)

:knocks on door: Nothing...Hmmm, maybe they've passed out. Better check.

:opens door and peers inside: Whoa! Smells like beer, fried cheese and beer. Anyone awake? Anyone conscious? Alive...?

:tumble weed rolls by:

Where are the pics dammit :lol:

Back