• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Okay I admit it...

No flour tortilla or colby jack, huh? I must say that I do have a fondness for Wolf Brand Chili, from my days in Texas (Ranch Style beans, too, but can't get them up here)...

I've been trying to go vegetarian the past few months, but I really, really, really like bacon. Vegetarians, stop fooling yourselves; fakin' bacon tastes like cardboard in comparison.

I also like most of the generic hot sauces badmouthed here. I'm eating popcorn doused in Chipotle Tabasco and I've been known to take swigs of Louisiana Crystal Extra Hot... (apparently this is abnormal behavior for most people).

Also, I will not deny my love of ramen and boxed Mac and Cheese. Who's a college student? This guy.

Sync no shame in ramen and macncheese.... I have about 12 boxes of Kraft in the pantry as well as about 10 packages of ramen... not just college food I have kids and my oldest loves the stuff.

Good luck with the veg thing.... I could never do it. I LOVE MEAT!!!!!!!!

I've been trying to go vegetarian the past few months, but I really, really, really like bacon. Vegetarians, stop fooling yourselves; fakin' bacon tastes like cardboard in comparison.

I also like most of the generic hot sauces badmouthed here. I'm eating popcorn doused in Chipotle Tabasco and I've been known to take swigs of Louisiana Crystal Extra Hot... (apparently this is abnormal behavior for most people).

Also, I will not deny my love of ramen and boxed Mac and Cheese. Who's a college student? This guy.
Carbondale?

I like pickled pigs feet coated with a good LA. style hot sauce (Crystal, Trappy's, Ashantie, Franks, etc) as long as there a ice cold
beer to accompany it!

I like pickled pigs feet coated with a good LA. style hot sauce (Crystal, Trappy's, Ashantie, Franks, etc) as long as there a ice cold
beer to accompany it!

Pickled pigs feet are great. My wife absolutely hates when I eat stuff like that, but oh well...

Pickled turkey gizzards are good too.

dude i love cottage cheese! i remember after a pearl jam concert in high school we all stopped by a store for some munchies. everyone grabbed the regular "im high" junk food. me a big container of cottage cheese,i eat that shit almost every day straight from the container. early in the day waiting for the doors to open me and some friends camped out,lol. i locked my keys in my 1970 ford ltd. i had to call my moms,and she was all like are you high? hollring at me in front of all my friends,haha :rofl:

Sic, I could eat the stuff everyday but ya' know as I get older I gotz to be careful and eat more responsibly. This week my cravings have been cottage cheese, chile garlic sauce, crab, and peanut butter. BTW, peanut butter, onions, and teh chile garlic on plain white bread makes for a killer sammich!

Back