• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Okay I admit it...

I have no life...... I truly am on THP almost 24/7.

I also must admit If I could live off of desserts and not get fat or become diabetic I would.

well, when I was growing up on the farm, I used to sneak down the road to Emmy's house...oops...wrong forum... :)

I like sardines and mustard on crackers, Pace salsa as well, my eggs runny and I secretly hate the taste of habaneros...they're too sweet.

A big hell yes on the sardines but I only canned in olive oil. Right out of the can with crystal hot sauce, that's lunch! Habs ain't my favorite chile either but not for sweetness. Its that dang milky/chalky taste I loathe.

Hmm.... Habs too sweet for one, milky/chalky for another. To me, they have a bit of an ammonia taste that just lingers. Curious how our perceptions are so different.

Not drunk enough to post anything that I don't want you to know when I'm sober, so I'll wait til then to edit my drunk post and sober it up, with more BS about being drunk and guilty pleasuring myself.

Mac-n-cheese, people..... drunk style

edit 2: I suck. Fresh Habanaros give me gnarly headaches. Habby Heat, HHBetter half, Lil'Hab and Kid Hab make me feel good.
Love is in the air, when they are over hare.

Back