• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Okay I admit it...

Tabasco in mustard, fish soaked in same, rolled in corn meal and fried, dumped on chopped red onion, bell pepper,
and jalapeno in a brown grocery bag sealed to let the juices set in. Tabasco mixed in tartar sauce &, extra mustard and tabasco to dip FF in! (pickled jalapenos goes real good with this too!)

Tb8, one of my favorite tempura batters for fish and shrimp includes a very healthy douche of mustard.

The seafood really shines up with that hint of mustard.

I've been making a fantastic tartar sauce with pickled pequin & tepins to go with it.

Serve it all up on some shredded cabbage on a corn or flour tortilla.

Have mercy!

I like fried salted fat back sandwiches with RedHot hot sauce. I also like chittlins and hog maws on new years. And I love chicken necks and gizzards cooked in my chicken soup.

I like fried salted fat back sandwiches with RedHot hot sauce. I also like chittlins and hog maws on new years. And I love chicken necks and gizzards cooked in my chicken soup.
sounds like you would have loved my grand father. he loved him some sweet breads also.

My uncle made sweet breads! We ate it on thinly sliced dark bread, with paper thin sliced sweet onions and a touch of yellow mustard.

I looooooved that treat....right up until I was 14 yrs old...and someone explained it to me! hahahaha Finicky teenagers! hahaha

My uncle made sweet breads! We ate it on thinly sliced dark bread, with paper thin sliced sweet onions and a touch of yellow mustard.

I looooooved that treat....right up until I was 14 yrs old...and someone explained it to me! hahahaha Finicky teenagers! hahaha
sweet breads are breads made with milk and sweetened yeasts. but yes brain is called sweet bread where im from,and my gramps would have fought over it!

Most people think that sweet breads are brains.

Your grand father was a zombie.

i did not mean to quote ypu c.j. it was all for t.b.!!!!!!!

i love franks red hot sauce, franks buffalo sauce, hate habs,

oh ands i LOVE kraft bbq sauce.. love it.. put some hot powder in it and its even better.

0002010000025_180X180.jpg

Back