• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Okay I admit it...

One of my go to snacks is sardines on toast with cholula, vegemite and a shit ton of black pepper. I drink the oil from the sardine tin first :scared:

Oh No...YOU too?!?!?!

I don't think I could ever admit that in print!

.....dangit....i might have just gone and done it!...where's that edit thingy??????

Ok i admit it - I am starting to really enjoy Bollywood films.

The singing, the choreographed dancing, the hot Indian wimmens - it's quite catchy & addictive.

I may have to whip up a batch of totino's pizza rolls to eat while watching the next one. :dance:

I really don't know when or how it happened. It just kinda did.

I think it started with Chris Katan in Bollywood hero - which actually ended up being a much better movie than I expected.

Then a real Bollywood flick came on IFC and I figured I'd give it a shot. And I kinda dug it.

Crazy.

I've only seen one, but don't remember the name of it. The thing that still strikes me is the storyline was a real tragedy - man's inhumanity to man - but then it had a big musical dance number at the end. I was dumbfounded. Imagine seeing a documentary on the suffering of victims and families of 9/11 followed by a musical dance number..... what the?

Last week mrs. blues bought a bag of pre-shredded broccoli slaw.

I knew she wouldn't eat it.

Last night I cooked it up with olive oil, red onions, lots of garlic, pickled chiltepin & pequin and sun dried tomato.

I put it on corn tortilla's.

It was awful!

I ate one taco then tried the stuff naked.

I couldn't eat half of it.

Off to the compost pile with it.

I like broccoli.
Raw, maybe dipped into ranch dressing.
Steamed, with lemon and garlic.
Heck, even nuked.

But I won't touch broccoli slaw. ;oP

I like broccoli.
Raw, maybe dipped into ranch dressing.
Steamed, with lemon and garlic.
Heck, even nuked.

But I won't touch broccoli slaw. ;oP

Apparently mrs. blues won't touch it either.

And she's the one that bought it.

I admit it though.

I didn't put ranch on it.

Damn.

Ranch could have turned it from awful to delicious!

Sorry JayT, just not getting the THE tb thang. He's TB, end of story. TB rocks! THE tb may abide, but that's lame. It's just TB for me-

And Funions and cheese sauce??? Please don't let my kid read that post! He's already living on Top Ramen and hot dogs.

Ya' know....

There are some real sicko's on this forum.

don't tell me you are just now figuring that out?????

Back