• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Okay I admit it...

:rofl:

nah - pretty much braided it and left it be for about 3-4 days at a time. And since it was hippyland we had a nice co-op that sold shampoo in bulk. I'd wash/condition it about once a week.

It was actually less work than the #2 shaved 'do I'm presently rockin.

I chopped it in 1994 - i was living just south of Amsterdam and after a year in that weather the hair in my ponytail started getting musty/moldy so I said fock it and shaved it off. I first washed/conditioned it, and then donated the hair to a group that made wigs for cancer patients. It was a good deed, but it felt weird to know someone was walking around with my hair on.

ha!

I guess did score more than my fair share of stinky hippy chicks back in those days. I was a little selective...sandalwood = yes. Patchuli = no.

sad thing, patchuli oil - the flower actually has a very delecate, subtle and pleasant fragrance. The "dousing oneself in patchuli to cover the stank of 6 days worth of showerless BO" notsomuch.

i was living just south of Amsterdam and after a year in that weather the hair in my ponytail started getting musty/moldy
EEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!

then donated the hair to a group that made wigs for cancer patients. It was a good deed, but it felt weird to know someone was walking around with my hair on.

Well, THAT makes up for the EWWWW of the first bit~~~

Scovie - the French don't use patchouli!!!!!!!!!!

Lavender maybe? :lol:

Yea, Scovie! LAVENDER!!! :slapsscovieupsidetheheadGibbsstyle"

Always laugh seeing you two go at it on here.

I mean, can't you two just like use two cans & a string?

Fabio????

FABIO!!!!!!! FABiooooooooo~~~~~

:rolleyes:

dudes..........

been theres, done thats

who's been to bosley lately?..... [sub](whatever...still watching the tanker trucks heading up Texas creek fighting the wild fires....)[/sub]

Back