• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Okay I admit it...

Okay okay...... most of you use some sort of hot sauce on everything well I love ketchup. As a matter of fact I put it on mashed taters and I freaking love it.

Okay okay...... most of you use some sort of hot sauce on everything well I love ketchup. As a matter of fact I put it on mashed taters and I freaking love it.

Don't feel bad.

You and mrs. blues would get along fine.

She makes up a perfectly good quesadilla in the cast iron and gets it perfectly browned, crispy, and oozy goozy.

Then she dips it in ketchup!

The woman has no morals.

Wow. You should really like, wear a veil or something when you go out in public.

So much shame. Just so so much.

The woman has no morals.

I think I could handle infedelity better than I could handle the horrific scene you describe.
:rofl:

Ketchup, Tobasco sauce and Horseradish great for dippen Deep Fried Mountain Oysters. You know the ones that Bulls once had?
Yummy Beefy Goodness.
George W.

when i was 12. my best friend "jake" a fat little boy spent lots of time around. so we walked to the store and bought sum "munchies" i remember buying a pint of chocolate milk,and 2 slim jims. i didnt know what Jake bought. so when we got to our hang out "Fort" spot , we sat down and started to eat our snacks. well, i pull out a slim jim and jake pills out a container of cake topping! he cracks the top digs a plastic spoon into it,,and says" if you tell anyone ill kill you",,lol.. So i sat on my bike watching him eat a whole tub of icing,lol.

Freshman year of high school, my girlfriend and I would get a 6-pack of RC Cola and a dozen glazed old fashioned donuts, go to the park and eat 'em all. And yea...I do eat raw cookie dough...but not often.......(too many calories!)

(edit- I don't CRAVE the stuff.....but if it's there, I might take a bite)

I don't eat sweet stuff.

Normally.

But I have a serious secret love affair with Little Debbie's and those sugar coated jelly orange slices.

In junior high my buddy and I would stop at her house on the way home from school for a "treat".

That treat consisted of Tang whipped up into Cool Whip and eaten from the bowl!!!!!!! :sick:

Back