• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Okay I admit it...

But I have a serious secret love affair with Little Debbie's and those sugar coated jelly orange slices.

TB, you said the magic words "LITTLE DEBBIE, LITTLE DEBBIE"

edit to remove video link, cuz I can't find a G-rated vid of that song~

something about purple naugahyde, white go-go boots, the black velvet painting of Jesus, John Wayne, and Elvis, and the muu-muu from Fredricks of Hollywood for Big Gals!

yea, I admit it, I like the Rev. Billy C. ~~~

Holy Beers.

I have to admit... FD and I were totally thinking of pimping a cheapass pizza while watching college football. Then we said "F that noise" and made a salad. The redeeming factor is the fatalii Caesar Dressing FD whipped up.

@FD- take a Sharpie and X over the label of that bottle and tell the wife not to touch it. I don't want to find you at the local joint wearing a hat and sunglasses trying to hide a black-eye.

ok, I admit it, the kid is away for the night, and we're listening to 33s like..... 5 guys named Mo

Holy Beers.

I have to admit... FD and I were totally thinking of pimping a cheapass pizza while watching college football. Then we said "F that noise" and made a salad. The redeeming factor is the fatalii Caesar Dressing FD whipped up.

@FD- take a Sharpie and X over the label of that bottle and tell the wife not to touch it. I don't want to find you at the local joint wearing a hat and sunglasses trying to hide a black-eye.

Salad pimpin'.

Husband beating wives.

See the new season premier on NBC tonight!

So bull balls are wrong and a Tub of cake icing is wrong Hope that the world as we know it doesn't break down as those two simi foods will be the most prevalent except t6he oysters might not be from a bull, whats really gross Fried Fish Sperm now thats gross.
George W.

I eat more more jalapenos than any other chile.

Raw, cooked or pickled.

They're cheap and always available.

If I could find fresh pequins or chiletepins I'd use those more than 'penos.

They're a little small for poppers though.

Icing.

Cookie dough.

Cake batter.

Every woman on the planet craves that stuff.

Its in their DNA.
NOT. Ok, just MAYBE I am different from EVERY OTHER WOMAN ON THE PLANET, but ew. That stuff makes me cringe. I don't even eat icing on cake. And uncooked cookie dough and cake batter? Yeah, not my cup of tea at all!

I hate Jalapenos. Hate them. Want nothing to do with them. They taste like grass.

JHR, you are a very brave man to admit that here, but at least you got it in the right forum! :lol:

I use jalapenos in the fresh salsa, but don't really eat them by themselves very often. The 'kid did ask for some poppers recently, ...prolly have to break out the 'penos....

Jalapenos arn't to bad I made my first cluster bombs with them, stuffed them with cream cheese and chiltepins dip in egg wash and dip in wheaties then deep fry till golden brown. Now there's a big yum pop one in your mouth and slowly chew, if your lucky you only hit one not so lucky and you chew into three maybe four.
I have since updated the recipe I use a nice fat naga gently cut the to off and dump the seeds take any small round hot peppers stuff with your favorite soft cheese aand roll in bread crumbs and deep fry If you get lucky the naga has already burned up all your taste buds and the little hot peppers mixed in the cheese actually adds a bit more flavor.
George W.
Fish Cheese that is what happens when you dig a pit in the frozen tundra and line the bottem with grass then toss in a few fish heads cover with grass and repeat the process cover with more grass and small ceader branches in 3-6 months you get fish cheese great on crackers that is if you can get it past your nose without getting sick. The hippies up there thought that you could use plastic buckets to make the process cleaner and more healthy (well it ended up killing two people and sickning 10 others) The trick was that the fish heads and bacteria has to breath, it couldn't do that sealed up in plastic bucks.

Jalapenos arn't to bad I made my first cluster bombs with them, stuffed them with cream cheese and chiltepins dip in egg wash and dip in wheaties then deep fry till golden brown. Now there's a big yum pop one in your mouth and slowly chew, if your lucky you only hit one not so lucky and you chew into three maybe four.
I have since updated the recipe I use a nice fat naga gently cut the to off and dump the seeds take any small round hot peppers stuff with your favorite soft cheese aand roll in bread crumbs and deep fry If you get lucky the naga has already burned up all your taste buds and the little hot peppers mixed in the cheese actually adds a bit more flavor.
George W.
Fish Cheese that is what happens when you dig a pit in the frozen tundra and line the bottem with grass then toss in a few fish heads cover with grass and repeat the process cover with more grass and small ceader branches in 3-6 months you get fish cheese great on crackers that is if you can get it past your nose without getting sick. The hippies up there thought that you could use plastic buckets to make the process cleaner and more healthy (well it ended up killing two people and sickning 10 others) The trick was that the fish heads and bacteria has to breath, it couldn't do that sealed up in plastic bucks.

Ah yes stinky heads. Poison more than a few white folks in Alaska. Somehow the natives could eat the stuff and on get a tingle of the toxicity and of course a nice buzz with it, I wasn't that brave to try it. That and fermented beaver tale, No way Jose!

My only sugar type vice as a kid was a slice of Wonderbread, butter and sugar coated on it. Not toasted.

I can't believe its not buttteerrrrrrr. Fabio.

Oh and Rocky Mtn Oysters are really not bad sliced thin and deep fried with a spicy ranch dipping sauce and some pickles.

crap! new obsession.....

I admit it....I'm obsessed with peanut butter and sweet pickle sandwiches.

There. I said it.
That is all.

Back