• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Okay I admit it...

Chile Juju said:
Ok, I admit it.....

I just passed on a rockin' Chili Dog, to try out randkev's BLT & PB!!!!!!!

....and it was awesome!!! I'm amazed....and a little dazed!
...and I will do it again....SOONLY!!!!!!!!!

Thanks RK!!!!!     :dance:
You are welcome :). Knew you would like it!!!!
Darthpepper said:
Gross
Ok ok ok

It's not gross. I've tried it. It's not bad, but it's not better than just a plain Blt
Shut it DP :). You know that shit is bangin!!!

Ok I admit it......

null_zps31ffa999.png

Every night bluesdawg' missylou gets her treat. She has one of those oblong hard rubber 'thangs that has a hole to stuff tasty bits in for her to enjoy. Last night I took a butter knife and schmeared a little peanut butter inside on one side, then stuffed in a doggy biscuit and a piece of cheese. Before I was done preparing it she had a rather large pool of drool at my feet on the kitchen floor. It got me thinking...

Okay so I admit it.

I broke a dog biscuit in half, schmeared some PB on it and topped it with a piece of cheese and a splooge of tabby green.

Not bad at all!

missylou admits to liking tabby green too!

Ok... I admit it... I have almost 30 gallons of 25+ varieties of home-grown super-hots in a deep freeze and dont have the money to buy the tools/ingredients/bottles that are necessary to make sauces for christmas presents as I had originally intended.... talk about a pepper problem...

Noah Yates said:
Ok... I admit it... I have almost 30 gallons of 25+ varieties of home-grown super-hots in a deep freeze and dont have the money to buy the tools/ingredients/bottles that are necessary to make sauces for christmas presents as I had originally intended.... talk about a pepper problem...

Now thats a dang shame.

Like bein' all alone with a bunch of nekked womernz.

And not a condom to be found.

I feelz your painz.

Hey TB you need to update this topic... what about the soy cheese, the lettuce wraps, the veggie boigers?

Back