• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Okay I admit it...

My confession is for major brands, I love Cholula and Sweet Baby Ray's. Deal with it. :P

You probably have a mullet and a bondo-laden Camero on blocks on your front lawn too. :dance:

(Mullet wig? lol)

i like tossing taco salads. whats wrong with that?

Siccy may have just accidentally won this topic.
:rofl:

I admit that I like mayonnaise and peanut sauce on French fries.

Blame the Dutch.

Okay, been to hot to cook anything worthy of pic posting, So i have eaten salad the last 2 nights. True

40 and 41 deg celsius. 104 and 106 farhenheit

Okay, been to hot to cook anything worthy of pic posting, So i have eaten salad the last 2 nights. True

40 and 41 deg celsius. 104 and 106 farhenheit

I know the feeling and feel your pain compadre.

Reminds me of the time that a bunch of us fishing guides took a week to fish northern British Columbia for steelhead.

Half way through the trip we ran out of beer and booze.

We were forced to survive only on food and water for days.

I know the feeling and feel your pain compadre.

Reminds me of the time that a bunch of us fishing guides took a week to fish northern British Columbia for steelhead.

Half way through the trip we ran out of beer and booze.

We were forced to survive only on food and water for days.

Fishing without beer or booze? That's like eating chips without queso or salsa. It just doesn't make sense.

I just made a shitpile of mac & scheeze and used The Cheech Mango Mojo sauce in it, about half a bottle. The sauce is 'posed to have habs in it but has no heat but ejole la chingada the sauce adds a subtle fruitiness that ties in with the saltiness of the queso in the mac. Dang near perfectionated.

But...

I must admit...

I may have some of that mac later.

And splooge it with Tabby Green.

True story.

So, TB... is that you playing the guitar there [on your current sig]? I must admit that I really don't care for Flying V guitars, but you make that thing sound wonderful [if it is you playing of course].

Back