• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Okay I admit it...

Too bad TB isn't comin to the NWCF - me & him would have us a good time playin (assuming he owns an acoustic or 2)

I only have one acoustic. A cheapo Fender MIJ in '76. But I do have 2 resonator's, a Chinese made Orpheum and a National Delphi which is a stone panty dropping killing machine. Heavy too, then again its metal so naturally its got a fat ass. I keep that 'ern tuned to open G. Lately I've been finger diddlin' it to Just Got Paid.

Come on back now and talk to teddy bear.

Even when you are a Las Vegan or an Alaskan....

I was never really in Las Vegas per se. I was trapped in some whack time and space continuum chingaderra for 3 years.

The state of Alaska was built with Texas oil money. That automatically grants Alaskan's Texan Emeritus. I consider myself both.

I admit it.

I'm a little vain.

Just a little bit.

Last night I tried Pace Chile Verde Salsa with so called hints of lime and garlic.

I liked it.

Heaps!

No crap in it like yellow #5 or other funky weirdness.

Put some corn chips in a bowl and pour the salsa over.

Grab a spoon and eat it like cereal.

Most excellente'!

I love Tobasco
hand.gif
, but im from Louisiana soo i guess thats a given......

Tabasco green rocks pizza. Tabasco habanero too. Original tabasco is terrible, IMO. Crystal and Louisiana brand have better flavor, but it has zero heat. Pace medium is good stuff. I just finished a gallon bottle two nights ago.

Vienna sausages and potted meat still make perfect snacks..... even if they are only 1 molecule away from being silly putty. That's what the tabasco green and habanero are for!

Hahahaha! I'll admit that every time we go to steak n shake i steal the little hot sauce bottles just to eat the little peppers inside! So delish!

Ok somebody help me. Is an ass ton bigger or smaller than a shit ton. And is a shit ton larger or smaller than a metric shit ton. So confusing.

A shit ton is smaller than an ass ton, obviously, because one ass ton can produce a shit ton.... sometimes twice a day. These are both the larger respective metric cousins to the shit load and ass load, which are in turn larger than the shit heap and the ass heap, etc.

Edited for spelling

Ok, I admit it.....

I just passed on a rockin' Chili Dog, to try out randkev's BLT & PB!!!!!!!

....and it was awesome!!! I'm amazed....and a little dazed!
...and I will do it again....SOONLY!!!!!!!!!

Thanks RK!!!!!     :dance:

Back