• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Okay I admit it...

Pleeaaaasssssee...beat me with a big stick...

Beat meeeee with a big stick mama, I've been a bad bad boy...

Come on, won't your hurt me mama, bring out all your bad boy toys...

Beat me to the left, beat me to the right, I want to get beat all of the night...

Beat me with a big stick mama, I been a bad, bad boy.....

Cream of Mushroom soup... yeah the condensed stuff in a can. Love it!
When I was a young'un me and a buddy would take a can of Cream of Mushroom, a can of tuna, a can of peas and a bag of crushed up tater chips. Once the smoke cleared we would eat it as we watched "Fast Times at Ridgmont High".
The pantry here always a stock of soup in it.

maybe just a tad...me and Don Julio have been talking this afternoon.... :whistle: :halo:

Tell him I said hi, and I miss him. Glad to see you didn't get hauled off on that wagon. We expect to see you in chat tonight!

if I can stay up that late....geez...8 PM and my rack starts calling me...and that dang rack monster usually wins...

and Don waves back at you...no wait, he tried to slap me....

:lol: you have me cracking up AJ. Seriously. One day soon I am going to have to come to Tejas and visit you and TB. It is on my short list of trips to take.

all I got to say is .....

COME ON DOWN!!!!

'cause I sure as hell ain't goin' north of the Red River....(unless the wife makes me go to dang Chicago ....geez, I really don't like that town...just too far north and too far from the gulf)...

all I got to say is .....

COME ON DOWN!!!!

'cause I sure as hell ain't goin' north of the Red River....(unless the wife makes me go to dang Chicago ....geez, I really don't like that town...just too far north and too far from the gulf)...
Hey, how can you not like Chicago, that's where I am. Oh, that's why you don't like it!

I did too until I found out I wasn't bullet proof sic...

What do you mean AJ? You aren't bulletproof? Wasn't this you as a child?

427047_2334936792499_1822213382_1464019_2147143522_n.jpg

yup...that's me...and that's why I hurt so bad every morning when I get out of bed... :)

Back