• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Okay I admit it...

those that are too young to have seen the Ali fights live on TV really missed out on one of the best if not the best Heavyweight in history...and what I respected about him more than anything else is he could back up all the smack talk he did...wasn't he talking smack to Norton when Norton broke his jaw?....it's funny how having your mouth open during a fight sometimes hurts you...

do I denote a hijack here?

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I just threw up in my mouth a little on that one...

Hi jacked.
My favorite thing about Ali, was his samck talk, backed up by his convictions.
getting his opponents all jacked up, was his forté. His views about the war were way ahead of his own time.
He invented smack talk, and we here at THP owe him a moment of silence, if not for anything but that! :bowshead:

Guilty pleasures:
1) I love really cheap frozen hamburger pizzas. Think Celeste or Tony's or some other absurdly cheap brand. With ketchup or salsa on top.
2) Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme
3) I love mac & cheese from SUPER CLASSY to SUPER TRASHY, but Kraft Mac & Cheese is always my favorite deep down. :(

OK, OK, I admit it.

I actually drink all of that Busch Light that I post in my pics.

Sum does too, to throw him under the bus.

I also admit that sometimes, when we're making a drunken chef posting, me and Sum don't actually...
how should I say this...
well, the beer that we put in the prep pics, usually there's a lot of it...

Most of the time we drink a lot more than we show in the pictures and have to break out the reserves.

There you have it. Guilty.

OK, OK, I admit it.

I actually drink all of that Busch Light that I post in my pics.

Sum does too, to throw him under the bus.

I also admit that sometimes, when we're making a drunken chef posting, me and Sum don't actually...
how should I say this...
well, the beer that we put in the prep pics, usually there's a lot of it...

Most of the time we drink a lot more than we show in the pictures and have to break out the reserves.

There you have it. Guilty.

I love you man!!! Love. Respect. Fame. All overrated. I'll take SoFlo and notorious every time.

I really like cholula hot sauce. There is no heat but the flavor is so nice. I also really like el yucateco xxxtra hot sauce. There is no heat to it but you can really smell and taste the peppers in it.

This is why I like spontaneous combustion hot sauce, I just add it to things that are not spicy, like a1, and enjoy the heat without messing with the flavor of whatever I'm eating.

I admit it, I TOTALLY forgot to wish Johnny Cash Happy 80th Birthday yesterday, Sorry JC! so, happy Belated, and you are a LEGEND!
:D

I admit it, I TOTALLY forgot to wish Johnny Cash Happy 80th Birthday yesterday, Sorry JC! so, happy Belated, and you are a LEGEND!
:D

Oh realzies?

1630170268_f2fe33ba10.jpg

I'll click on any MSNBC story about Lindsay Lohan or the Kardashian's... I can't help it.

And when I go to a diner for breakfast (which is rare) it's either scrambled eggs or a cheese omlet DRENCHED in Tabasco... the red one.

I feel your pain Sum. All the joints around here just have tabasco red. Some of the tex-mex joints have cholula and or tapatio. I am swearing off from going out to breakfast. mrs. blues likes it sometimes on the weekends but the last joint I found for us was just plain awful. A gallon of tabasco couldn't have saved it.

As far as Lindsay Lohan, didn't he play for Fleetwood Mac? Never heard of that Kardashian dude. Oh wait..from Star Trek right?

Sum, I'm also embarrassed to admit I click on Lindsay Lohan links and I keep secretly rooting for her (and Chris Brown) to end up in jail.

Sum, I'm also embarrassed to admit I click on Lindsay Lohan links and I keep secretly rooting for her (and Chris Brown) to end up in jail.

Ok, i admit that us aussies upon hearing americans proclaim that they are "rooting" for something immediately start laughing and if the person that said it is a hot female our minds do tend to wander...

That's what I'm waiting for. (I'm on Rhianna's side.)

I also have a slight crush on Danica Patrick, and Frank's hot sauce mixed with butter (and chicken wings).

Back