• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Okay I admit it...

Well TB, you got everyone to admit their dirty dark secrets - all except THP who skirted the issue like Ryan Seacrest skirts heterosexuality.

I feel really unclean for having been a participant here. On the other hand, my cooter has never had such a perfect landing strip. :dance:

t.b.,,thats a bull not a cow and thats not a goiter. that is brahma bull.. a cow is after a hefer has been wiened

Having been elbow deep trying to hook a comealong around a breeched calf's legs qualifies me to refer to any steer, calf, beef, bull, cow, heifer, moo, etc.....as a cow! Furthermore, that is a brahma cross, not a true brahma.

True story.

smell my elbow :rofl:

hay we take are cattle serious,haha.

My first cow was a holstein/angus cross named Alice. Got her as a calf from some guy in Mercedes, TX. She was bred to a very large charolais bull. Alice was really to small to be bred to that bull thus resulting in the mentioned above calf having to be pulled out of her. That little guy, named Zebadee, got dang near as big as big poppa. A few years later, long after leaving the farm, I was saddened to hear that ma & pa relocated Zeb's living quarters to the freezer. I get all teary eyed just bringing back the memory. S'cuse me while I get an emotional tampon.

Have mercy and take me now 'Lawd!! mrs. blues just made a bean & cheese quesa dillah and is dipping it in KETCHUP!!!
There are no words to describe the amount of FAIL in that.

This is for her....

This thread is hilarious.

Every now and then I buy a foot long Italian style sandwich when I buy my Busch Light from 7-11. They come plastic wrapped and remind me very much of "airline food" when they used to serve meals.

When I get home, I sprinkle some dill and some chipotle powder on it... and damn near eat the whole thing. I don't even know what's in it. They sold me at "provolone."

True Story

Sum, I think it was like '76 or '77 when last I got a sammich from 7/11. White bread and pimento cheese spread. Questionable at best but I'd buy 2 and a sixer of Lonestar. One man party.

When mrs. blues wants "spicy" she adds more salt. She makes exceptions for sweet thai chile cream sauce and poppers made from jalapeno TAM. She no like to be liking teh heat.

Ok - When I want something REALLY unhealthy:

Family-sized bag of Doritos, somewhat crushed
Can of enchy sauce
Can of tomatoe sauce (or just do 2 cans of enchy sauce)
2 Cans of chili - whatever you got
2-cup pack of shred cheese - cheddar, 4-cheese mex, pepper jack, whatever
Chopped up onion
Chopped up jalapeno or other peppers

Dump all that into a bowl, mix well, slap it into a casserole, then into the oven until it's all hot and melty. Smother the top with sour cream, sliced green onion and chopped tomatoes. Total heart-attack on a plate. The cans are the standard "pound" ones. It's kind of like an over-the-top Frito pie casserole.

I'm trying to figure out an African name for that right now. FTW!
Dang G, that does sound guilty pleasurish, maybe our next anniversary, instead of the usual fish sticks hahahahahahahaha

SWEET, now I can stop googling "African Cuisine, Dishes, soups, stews, plates, dinners, breads, vegetables, meats, peppers, "countries in Africa", cooking methods, sauces, fishes, languages, voovoozelahs, etc. etc. etc.

I'm making Boomayay. Hands off it's mine!
Thanks Geeme, and TB

I think Scovie should make a trial run of Boomayay tonight! shoot - that's just fun to say BOOMAYAY!!!!! I like to throw a little drum beat in after I say it....

The other day, for no reason at all, I fried up some bacon, cut it up into 1" pieces....to put on top of Ritz with p-nut butter. Then Scovie ate all my bacon.....but it might have been good!

Another spelling of it is boombayay. Swahili term that became very popular when Ali fought George Foreman in Africa. Legions of Ali fans were shouting " ALI BOOMBAYAY!!!! " ~ Ali...killem'~

wasn't that the rope-a-dope fight?

wasn't that the rope-a-dope fight?

Yup. Ali was talking smack to George the whole fight while George was wailing away. In an interview George said that towards the end of the fight Ali was taunting George..." that all you got George?" Just before he went down George said "yep, thas' about it.."

Back