• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Okay I admit it...

texas blues said:
Pace is guud stuuf!

"guud stuuf" is a relevant term.  A person dying of thirst in the desert might drink their own urine in an attempt to survive and call piss "guud stuuf". 

A person dying of hunger in a frozen landscape may scavenge a wolf kill for bones to gnaw on, bear poop for undigested berries or catch fish fry with their bare hands and call all that "guud stuuf". 

Eating Pace when there are so many other better sauces, including some very tasty everyday-gotta-go-to-sauces following TB's own recipes or even other moderately priced fresh and canned salsa....  :rolleyes: 

Not gonna say it~~~~~

All I can surmise is that..... TB is lost at home with not a single sauce or chile to be had, dinner to be eaten and the only thing in the cupboard was Pace.  Well, my Friend....I'm glad you had the Pace to see you through these tough times! 

At least you can count on a good amount of Vitamin C and other vits/minerals!  :woohoo:   Pace is better than nothing!!!!   An I'll agree 1000% to that! 

not Saying he HAS!!!!.......yet...............................

but desperate times sometimes call for desperate measures......

like eating Pace hot sauce...........

TB, .................we're here for you, anxiously awaiting confirmation that you are indeed alive and well........

texas blues said:
Okay I admit it.

Went to the pantry.

Checked the fridge.

I'm out of Pace Picante.

I'm pissed!
Hey TB, look at this! Shelf upon shelf of it at big lots.

null_zps5d4c4e73.jpg

What am I going to do with a 38oz bottle?

That might last 3 days.

I should mention that I'll take corn tortilla's and bake them till crispy, then crush them up to about corn flake size.

Tho' 'em in a big bowl and drown 'em in Pace and Chairman Mao 'em with a spoon.

Texas cereal.

Pace ain't the best out there but its relatively cheap and I eat shittton (official SoFlo measurement) of it.

Additionally it doesn't have a bunch of chemical junk in it.

All 'natchel n' sheeit.

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Hey TB, is that an Anaheim Chile in your pants or are you just happy to see that massive bottle of Pace? 
:rofl:

hee..

I gotz to admit it.

I would rather eat a lot of low horsepower salsa's, sauce's, and chile's, than burn myself up with a couple of super hots and only a couple bites.

I can always add more heat.

A lot more difficult to take it away.

texas blues said:

hee..

I gotz to admit it.

I would rather eat a lot of low horsepower salsa's, sauce's, and chile's, than burn myself up with a couple of super hots and only a couple bites.

I can always add more heat.

A lot more difficult to take it away.

Hey, easy now...lots of dudes wear drag on the weekends too. Who am to judge? 

You do whatever makes you happy man. 
:cheers: 

Dollar store sells this "Texas Pete" hot sauce which isn't even remotely hot but I love the taste.  Adding pepper powder to it makes it a great sauce.  It's cheap too.
1521TP-2T.jpg

Hey - if you like it, it's good. I regularly eat Pace (salsa, not "picante" sauce) on salads instead of dressing.

Browning said:
Dollar store sells this "Texas Pete" hot sauce which isn't even remotely hot but I love the taste.  Adding pepper powder to it makes it a great sauce.  It's cheap too.
1521TP-2T.jpg
I eat that stuff like candy!!!!

Noah Yates said:
I eat that stuff like candy!!!!
I don't doubt that taco bell hot sauce has more of a bite.  Do you enjoy the flavor though?  Add some pepper powder to it if so and it's quite enjoyable

Oh yeah... thats what i mean by eating it like candy... its the flavor that I really love... I just continually dab the back of my hand for a lick :party: each drop being the next piece of candy in the simile XD

texas pete is my favorite of the hot sauces "you can buy anywhere"  I did not at all mean to scoff at the heat level... its just about right for me... im a bit of a lightweight :P

Back