• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

OKGrowin- Newbie 5 gal pepper journey - Fin

finished nov 10 2014, last post

Hey i'm new here and my 2nd year growing peppers.

Grow list:
oRVROQe.png

Soilmix:
5-1-1
pine bark fines
perlite
coco or peat
+
dolomite lime

Fertilizer:
Dynagrow 9-3-6 Foliage pro

Indoor light (until they can go outside in april):
Sun system T5 4ft 8lamp

Containers:
1. solo cups
2. Viagrow 5gal bags

=====================================
Step 1 - Germination:
Got my seeds all in so i decided to soak them in some tea for an hour and now they are in ziploc bags
MQ1FsYP.jpg
Ehq24UK.jpg

Has been cloudy for like a week, i can tell my plants are growing slower!

cypresshill1973 said:
Amazing! 
I ask. because he has not grown directly on the ground?
the black fabric is there just to control the weeds/grass, didn't want a jungle in between the rows.

Got is going on down in OK!!! Those "white" bullet habs can vary a bit on final color, but most will end up a yellowish cream like yours did. You're using the same timer I use on my drip system, the only issue I have had with them is our hard water will jam them up after a while. I take it off and put caps on the two outlets (I use doubles) then fill it with CLR then cycle it off and on every 5 minutes until it's running smooth again. 

Good luck with the rest of your grow!!!

so the white hab plants have like 50 jelly bean sized peppers so i've been munching on one every time i go check on the peppers lol..

i know its not ripe but still has decent heat, makes jalapenos taste like sweet peppers.

IMG_20140612_112505.jpg

IMG_20140612_112531.jpg

IMG_20140612_112650.jpg

Looking good OK!

Plants and pods are very happy. A buddy brought a few of those Jelly Bean White Habs into work. I was surprised at the heat for such a little pepper.

Gnarly looking Reaper pods! You'll enjoy them, hot but good flavor.

Keep doing what you're doing!

Runescape said:
Plants are lookin neat... are those supposed to be scotch bonnet pods?
i actually have no idea... the only chinense i had were moruga and reaper... pod makes me think of brazilian starfish or something...

baby morugas, and flower
IMG_20140618_111317.jpg

yaki browns coming alone nicely.
IMG_20140618_111340.jpg

some annum
IMG_20140618_111158.jpg

oh and i found some pests and quarantined this poblano =[[
IMG_20140618_111023.jpg

Back