event Ol Man Stillmanz Fiery Wing Challenge comming soon

Mmmm Hot wings....

I can get you turkey wings, for that BIG Texan look....

Have you thought about Hot Thighs? easier to suck the meat off than wings.

RS

PS get the flier done, will put it up at UQ and anywhere else I can around where I live.

thats the glory of wings hard to eat more chilliu contact, I'm thinking seven pot / scorpion / naga and fatalii super all over burn.....KUNG POW
and good luck. lol

ok so had a meeting with the fullmoon hotel manager today.
Its a goa
7th of April from 7.30 pm
Fiery wing Challenge.
If you can make it please do, if we make this first one big they will let us do it again sop all oz peeps see what you can do.
heres the Full Moons website
http://www.fullmoonhotel.com.au/

Its a big full on top end pub so they were intially a bit iffy on the whole thing but we had a chat and left them with some samples and they have come round to it being a great idea.
so we need to make it a big one, because we may only get one chance.

Mick

Bent, sent you a PM in regards to airport pickup mate. I'll be there even if i have to hijack the f'n plane!!

fieryphotoshop.jpg

this is last years image,
THe Full Moon will be doing a New poster which we have provided pics of last year and chillis etc will see what they do but by alllmeans if you want to send out some info use this image.

Cheers

Mick

Frigging brilliant, send it to everyone,
we gots to get a huge crowd if this one dosn't fly they won't let us do it again.

I added this line to the bottom of my email

"We'd really like to make this first public event huge so if you know anyone who likes their vindaloo with fresh embers, please pass this email along."

:lol:

stillmanz said:
How would I go getting hold of radio like Tripple m and B105? Maybe they can have a competition?

I dont know how they work...I think someone has to pay them before they tell the time.

May get one of the JJJ wackos in on it though....but who :think:

Dr. Karl would be fun....Roy & H.G could commentate...it is a sport.

Mick,

Make up a press release: make it snappy and interesting, add human interest. Do sopmething that will grab ppl's attention!!

Call the talk back stations, call mmm and speak to someone in the broadcast box, ie a producer.

Call the ABC am stations for the 9am timeslot.

Dont get despondent!

Vira1 marketing:

can you get a celeb to give you a quote? I'm thinking the qualified idiot with a link to his youtube stuff might be good.

sounds good, don't know were I'll find the time lol, but gotta give it a nudge, I was think what if we could get 4 contestants and the fith is a competition winner through the a radio station Tripple z, Tripple J, tripple m B105 etc etc, who ever will give us a run.
I'll wait for there posters and images and give it a nudge.
would be a great way for mass marketing.

Back