event Ol Man Stillmanz Fiery Wing Challenge comming soon

I'd go with 6 round one 4 round two. Make 'em hurt! We may someday have to have a world championship between Defcon and Stillmanz. Either way no one will have a comfortable "next morning".

I wish I was there. Man oh man do I wish I was there. Spectator though ha!

Mick,

Every hot wing challenge I've ever seen is run a bit different than yours. The contestants get a set time, usually one or two minutes, and the winner is the one who can eat the most wings in the time given. It's way more fun trust me. You could take the top three finishers and do a round two if you like. The crowds really get into it too.

The most I've ever seen eaten were 24 in one minute. A buddy of mine that I entered into the contest while he was in the loo finished second with 22.5 The winner got about $100 worth of junk and nobody else got squat.

Hope you don't mind me suggesting this.

patrick said:
I wish I was there. Man oh man do I wish I was there. Spectator though ha!

Mick,

Every hot wing challenge I've ever seen is run a bit different than yours. The contestants get a set time, usually one or two minutes, and the winner is the one who can eat the most wings in the time given. It's way more fun trust me. You could take the top three finishers and do a round two if you like. The crowds really get into it too.

The most I've ever seen eaten were 24 in one minute. A buddy of mine that I entered into the contest while he was in the loo finished second with 22.5 The winner got about $100 worth of junk and nobody else got squat.

Hope you don't mind me suggesting this.

Patrick,

I think these wings eating events are different. It is about the heat and not so much the meat. May there be Pain over weight gain. Letting the sweat pour you will find it is not a bore. :hell:

lol. exactly Buddah, plus these wings weighted in at 120 gms each (I think thats 4 1/4 ounces each) plus in the two rounds they ate probablyy over a bottle of sauce. when you see the video a few of the contestants could hardly eat the 5 wings. I think 6 to 8 wings at that size with that heat would push most of them. I was also thinking about a standard range comp. like patrick says each round timed turning up the heat each round, say start with 1st round Fire 2nd round Inferno 3rd round Devils tongue. and 4th round aspeed eating run at a new one maybe something madewith scorpions orsomethin I dunno I still haven't seen the footage as my mate is away for Easter. I think we caught soem magic but lol.

Give them wings that have been dipped in the 3rd hottest sauce for the first round, second round would be 2nd hottest and the third round would be marinated over night with the hottest so the meat is damn near lethal.

90 seconds first round, top four eaters advance, one minute the second round with the top two advancing then the final round at 30 seconds with the champ crowned.

You could cut down on the size of the wings this way too.

With these all you can eat in an amount of time contests you want to win you have to eat!!! Not just 2 or 3 wings but 8, 10 who knows! The crowds will go nuts and the champ will have earned the title.

Hope I'm not coming off as pushy or anything like that Mick just trying to get into the spirit.

cool imput thanks, yep they will definately have to eat more wings, I was however hamstrung by the pub as they were not going to tolerate vomiting other venues will be more open minded so more wings next time definately.

stillmanz said:
cool imput thanks, yep they will definately have to eat more wings, I was however hamstrung by the pub as they were not going to tolerate vomiting other venues will be more open minded so more wings next time definately.

That's what happens when you hold your first comp at a flash pub....:lol:

Set up a comp at the local and they will tell you.."the more vomitting, the better"....:D

I hope to be able to make it to one of these events in the future....

Cannot wait to see the vids Mick. I imagine your contests will be an ever evolving display of culinary consumption. Hey, that came out pretty good.:rolleyes:

Knock 'em out Mick.

Hey if any of you guys are on face book do a search on Ol Man Stillmanz and become a fan of our page, thats were were gonnna put up the vid for the comp also if your in Oz and want to be in the next one thats were were going to advertise the next dates first. Its so much easier for me as an organiser if we have a data base of people so we can send out new products info and stuff in group database messages.
You tube vid should be up at end of week, the promo video a bit longer and I will eventually get a half hour rushes which willbe cool to watch, I still haven't seen any of it. Apparently it turned oout quite well. Alas my video guy is in high demand and as I am getting his services for free paying customers come first lol.
But never fear it will get done, and you will enjoy it I'm thinking.

Mick

there you are a bit of closure. The Vid is on Youtube.

and never fear more Fiery Wing Challenges are just round the corner.

Woooooooow... I fear for these men's sphincters....

Love the part where the cute blonde and here friend decide to try a dab....

She was given you the "Oh" face somethin fierce!

Man, the winner guy even wipes out the bowl...thats crazyyy!

Nice job Mick!!

Now just need the Ol Man Stillmanz Bikini Team of Hawtness. :D

Looked like a lot of fun Mick. The winner is a freaking stud! Wheezing the ju uice out of the bowl, damn. Thanks for all of it Mick.

Back