event Ol Man Stillmanz Fiery Wing Challenge comming soon

Well Today is the day of Quadrophonic.
Its all proce3sssed and slowly heating up.
The flavours are amazing but it certainly has some heat. The airs getting a little wild in here have evacuaTED THE WIFE.
the batch ended up making about 6 litres so plenty of bottles for the comp.
Anyway 7th April is creeping around should have a completed labeled product for you guys to look at within the week fingers crossed.

just finished bottling nasty in the end, arms and face are on fire from the steam off... anyway 65 x 150 ml plenty to play with.

Similar threads merged. Don't need two of the same, thanks.

Mick, can't wait to try some... but will have to :(

PM me if you want a hand draughting a press release for ACA, TT, extraaa w/ender, courier, etc...

RS

RS will talk friday sounds good.
yes and no Mcgoo.
its a tasty sambalesque chilli with a very good burn.
Not overly keen on selling the super hot "concentrate/ sambal" product to the general public.
Liability insurance etc... its not the chilliheads I'm worried about. Its there children or mates who go rumaging through the fridge.
I'll leave it at we'll see.
there may be a few bottle upfor grabs after the comp etc.

labels are comming along, different style label to our normal ones.
different seel too.

Mick

Oooooo, look what i found on googly.

FullMoonHotel.jpg

Damn, i spose the stubbies, singlet and thongs are out then...

Does look pretty flash going by the photos in their website.

OL' MAN STILLMANZ FIERY WING CHALLENGE DECLARATION FOR COMPETITORS.

I hereby state that I am of good health.
I do not suffer from any food allergies.
I do not suffer from asthma related medical issues.
I don not suffer from any heart related problems.

I am aware that I am taking part in an extremely hot chilli wing eating compitition.
I am aware that the Quadrophonic wing sauce is extremely hot.

I take full responsibility for any injuries or illness which may occur to my person during or after The Fiery Wing Challenge.

I also understand that the MC and organisers reserve the right to remove any contestant from the compition at anytime if they so choose.

This will need to be signed by all contestants in front of a witness before the comp.

The Wing sauce label and all id finished and it looks brilliant.
The trophy will be finished tommorrow.
The papers are comming out Monday for the final photo and article,
letter drops are going out.
The locals are pumped so should be a great crowd a great night lots and fun for all.

Mick

also a professional camera man friend is comming to cut the event into a promo cd to approach other venues....
so should be interesting.

oh yeah nova you'll get a kick out of this.
Normally when I make a limited run super hot product I give samples out through the shop. Usually people say, "I thought it would be hotter"
This time..everyone has said. Jeeze its Hot.
Its manageable but it does wind up on a person.
Its gonna be a interesting night.
Hopefully some pics tommorrow.
Mick

Good stuff mick!

I
I like the waiver, possibly add that you will not be responsible for medical and/or ancilliary costs associated with medical and/or social issues created and/or attributable/inflamed by said competition. Also, I enter this competition voluntarily, and not under duress, or any pressuer exerted by the promoters, sauce manufacturer or associated entities. Judges decision is final, no correspondece shall be entered into.

If possible, get one of your cop mates or other person in good standing in the community to witness. Audio record, or video the process.

not a legal mind, just a pissedc one. Hiccup!

RS

lol

battery acid is about right.

I will probably add some of the paragraghs to the dec, I have a justice of the peace to witness the gig. but there will be off duty cops and fire fighters and ambulance guys there on the night.

Back