event Ol Man Stillmanz Fiery Wing Challenge comming soon

ok so tommorrow Australian time, the first official Fiery Wing challenge will be held at the Full moon hotel at Sandgate.
8 contestants will battle the heat of two rounds to see who will reign supreme and be Australias first Fiery Wing Challenge Champion.
If your in Brisbane and can come up to the Full moon hotel it will certainly be something you have never seen before.
Come see who can beat the heat.
Mick Stillmanz

Grabbed Nova from the airport yesterday afternoon - umm the rest is a little blurry :lol:

Needless to say we drank everything in the house & sampled all the fresh pods , deseeded the 2 Douglahs and yup hooked into them too. Generally made a mess, got yelled at by the neighbours for having the music too loud.

We're primed & ready for a big night :D

I found out last night that i can indeed ingest orange hab, yellow congo, dorset naga, scorpion AND the almighty Douglah all on the same cracker :P

Howz this i get into Bents limo and he passes me a can of Jimmy Beam black :) His housemate although being a big girls blouse makes some nice burgers too!

My stomach is churning for tonight and my blood alcohol is far from being legal,ooohhh wo is me.

keep in mind lots and lots of very hot chilli sauce on the wings Nova.
I'll tell you now the round 2 sauce Quadrephenia (quadraphonics hotter angrier brother sauce) is with out doubt the hottest sauce I have ever made.
only gonna put about 2 tbs on 2 wings and top up with quadraphonic.

Yeah yeah pictures there will be :P Rumour has it that nearly 100mls of sauce is going to be applied to only 4 wings! Thats nearly a nip per wing, oh crap im getting scairt!!

90 mls+++ to 3 wings thats round 1
round 2 is only 2 wings with quadraphonic and quadraphenia on them. That rounds gonna be hard to finish.

THIS ON in a few hours !!!!!
& do you mind if I use your IMAGE for the contest on my site ????
Thanx Mick - ill post it for an annual event!

Yay! First to post post-comp!

Not gonna spoil anyone's thunder, but there was a great turnout, haz mat suited competitors and I even got to try a Round 2 wing!

Language warning:

THAAT

SHIIT

IS

HHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT!

Congrats to the Stillmanz crew, well run, well presented, well done!

Oh and Lord Vikor and nova....

Nice to put a face to you guys!

RS

I would say "Holy christ almighty holding poop on a stick" but that however would not even come near to what i experienced whilst consuming those god forsaken wings :P

Great fun was had by all and i must commend Stillmanz and his lovely wife for a great event, the amount of effort that went into it was outstanding.
A quick head count revealed 250 spectators but i would imagine that there were a whole lot more people there, the place was packed.

Watching Stillz pour an entire bottle of Quadrophonic onto each contestants three big fat chicken wings was a sight to behold. Then we had to eat them, this was round one.

The look of pain on the majority of contestants faces certainly was encouraging but the fact was that local contender Mick (not to be confused with Stillz) already had it in the bag, that bloke can scoff food down at an awesome rate and it was only during the break before round two that he informed me that he was well versed in eating mass quantities of food, does it for fun he says!

By round two i think my tounge was dead as i couldn't detect a noticable amount of increase in heat when the even hotter "Quadraphenic" sauce was applied to two wings then topped with another bottle of Quadrophonic.

I sit here now drinking bourbon and burping up the taste of Stillmanz sauce:P I was even lucky enough to "obtain" a bottle to put on my shelf back at home and tell everyone how good it is, i'll be buggered if i am going to let them try it, have to do the contest for that!!

@Moyboy, i got you a nice Quadrophonic stubbie cooler-you owe me ten bucks.
Bwahahahahha.

Nova out.....................

vid to come but here is some pics
nova you did great but Micky D was too strong
here are some pics more to come tommorrow
just an idea of what happened
DSCF3423.jpg

DSCF3422.jpg

DSCF3445.jpg

DSCF3440.jpg

DSCF3459.jpg

DSCF3458.jpg

DSCF3454.jpg

heaps more pics to come plus the video guy will have somethin for as asap
they burnt that is for sure but a great effort put in by all.
Miccky D Henderson may have his hands full defending this tittle.
I'll keep you posteed as far as vid and more pics Easter is a busy time for us so give me a weeks grace
cheers
Mick

ring sting said:
Yay! First to post post-comp!

Not gonna spoil anyone's thunder, but there was a great turnout, haz mat suited competitors and I even got to try a Round 2 wing!

Language warning:

THAAT

SHIIT

IS

HHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT!

Congrats to the Stillmanz crew, well run, well presented, well done!

Oh and Lord Vikor and nova....

Nice to put a face to you guys!

RS

It was a good turnout Stillz should be proud I thought it went off quiet well. Seeing the competitors faces change as they ate was a crack up.

Likewise it was good to put faces to names got to meet Bent, Ring Sting and Nova.

it was a good turn out for a rainy Tuesday.
more pics to come when I get homefrom work tonight.
and eventually soem video that might take a while but as he is a very busy guy.

Mick

Back