event Ol Man Stillmanz Fiery Wing Challenge comming soon

Novacastrian said:
@Moyboy, i got you a nice Quadrophonic stubbie cooler-you owe me ten bucks.
Bwahahahahha.

Nova out.....................

Ah....Good boy. I trained him well people......:D

Show me the goods and I'll show you the money dear sir......

Looks like fun was had by all, and I wish I could have made it but it just wasn't meant to be this time....

Looking forward to the rest of the pics Mick..

Great job and I'm sure it's only going to get bigger!!!!!

Nova is gonna be in some pain!

I had one wing of quadrophenia (rd2 sauce) and it hurts this morning!

I had to take my wife to the airport (20mins away) and I had cold sweats, goose bumps, gut pain and needed an 'emergency' stop to ease the pain... Thankfully, there was a roll of extra soft tp in the car from my last camping trip.

RS

ring sting said:
Nova is gonna be in some pain!

I had one wing of quadrophenia (rd2 sauce) and it hurts this morning!

I had to take my wife to the airport (20mins away) and I had cold sweats, goose bumps, gut pain and needed an 'emergency' stop to ease the pain... Thankfully, there was a roll of extra soft tp in the car from my last camping trip.

RS

:rofl:

Ah the joys....:lol:

Nova will never admit it but i bet he's breathing fire and not from his mouth...;)

It was huge. Standing room only is not something that happens too often in a large pub on a Tuesday night.A great crowd who got right into it with loads of cheering, applause & laughter. Poor bar staff were run off their feet - I'm sure they wont underestimate the next time.
The event was fantastic. Big pat on the back to Mick & Marita - it went without a hitch, a hell of a thing to organise given the size the event turned out to be.

A taste of the round 2 sauce simply burned a hole through my tongue. Nasty mean Mr. Stillmanz :lol: I got a few pics I'll load up later.

Looks like a good show all round, congrats stillman!

Thats an awesome looking pub, now I wanna find one like that over here.

ok some more pics of melting competitors
jake starts to sweat
DSCF3436.jpg

the gang chewing
DSCF3425.jpg

Big John and Crazy
DSCF3437.jpg

Micky D waiting out the Burn
DSCF3446.jpg

Nova Micky and Justin
DSCF3439.jpg

Justin, Tony and Shane
Tony was hard to beat on the night and Shane did a great job he's only 19
DSCF3442.jpg

the whole gang again
DSCF3460.jpg

great night and we have been invited back to the Moon to do a chilli mud crab race.. the losing crabs get eaten.... with chilli....my chilli....I see a new product comming together....

As a foot note I beleive everyone recovered quite well.
Tony said he had gone home and vomited but felt much better. the rest had complained about some serious johny cash Mornings which was to be expected with all that chilli lol.
in a nutshell I will do this again, it will get slicker and hopefully the crowds will get bigger.
Mind you its damn hard to fill a room in a pub on a tight arse Tuesday.

You guys sure have a lot of guys named Mick down there... is Micky D a member here?

thehotpepper.com said:
You guys sure have a lot of guys named Mick down there... is Micky D a member here?

I wonder how many Aussie parents named their kids Mick after Crocodile Dundee hit the theaters :).

Great pics and a lot of funny stuff to read. Congrats Mick looks like you got yourself one helluva following over there. Anything you would do differently or would you keep it as is?

theres a few things we will change. I will take your advice and add another wing to the second round. It was all adlib so patches got a little lost on the whole it was suprisingly cohesive, I still haven't even watched any footage when I see that I will have a better idea of what we shouldn't do next time. Already have been approache dby 2 pubs in the area to hold more events.

stillmanz said:
theres a few things we will change. I will take your advice and add another wing to the second round. It was all adlib so patches got a little lost on the whole it was suprisingly cohesive, I still haven't even watched any footage when I see that I will have a better idea of what we shouldn't do next time. Already have been approache dby 2 pubs in the area to hold more events.

That is great news. You might have to do a tour. :mouthonfire:

Back