• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Ol Man Stillmanz plants and pods

well I have had a really good season so far. Alas have been really busy and neglected alot of the plants the last few weeks but luckily they are hard to kill and have kept on, onlyjust repotted my cocco super hots they were stunted but producing like fiends I got afew kilo of fatalii nagas and scorpions for my new sauce and the 7s are starting to ripen upagain.
Anyway
heres a heap of pics of whats going on here, remember I have neglected them if I had more time everything would be looking much better and its been frigginghot here, but no more excuses.

The Habanero bed out the back lots of pod drop here but still good amount of yeild
DSCF3023.jpg

its mainly red habs and a few choc chinensis
heres some of the reds they have been really big this year
DSCF3024.jpg

ok some green hottys
fatalii
DSCF3027.jpg

nice big 7 pot, this plant is a heavy producer na they are absolutely super hot.
DSCF3026.jpg

some coco pics they have been quite stunted as I have been a bit slack with regementing a proper watering system also they are pot bound only repotted them today so will know doubt see a improvement in them within a few weeks
scorpion pod forming these guys are big plants lots of pods and stupid hot
DSCF3021.jpg

bhut jolokia
DSCF3031.jpg

naga morich these are really heavy big pods but the first on a plant often seem to be.
DSCF3020.jpg

and heres a shot looking into the mess that is the little chilli back corner. not were I keep all the chillis just the ones in soil and the sand experiment.
DSCF3028.jpg

and some stuff I picked this arvo
DSCF2913.jpg

and when I use cocco this is what I use also the best brand neem and pottasium drench I have found.
DSCF3032.jpg

Looks great Stillz. That 7 really is a monster, and it looks like the one jsut below it is going to be huge as well. And that mix of colors on the plate is beautiful, way to go.

Hey Stillz,
What growing media are you using?
This season I've been using these nutrients!
I'm using these on the indoor plants (which are in a coco/grow rock mix)and also on my outdoor plants (potting mix with a few in coco/soil mix), but I think next year I'll use mainly organic on the outdoors, try to cut costs a bit so I can grow more

JungleRain said:
Hey Stillz,
What growing media are you using?
This season I've been using these nutrients!
I'm using these on the indoor plants (which are in a coco/grow rock mix)and also on my outdoor plants (potting mix with a few in coco/soil mix), but I think next year I'll use mainly organic on the outdoors, try to cut costs a bit so I can grow more
Sorry in a bit of a dream!!!!
Heres a pic of the Nutes I use :oops:

IMG_1952.jpg

alot of the super hots are in cocco, some are in a sand and peat mix
some are in soil.
I love canna products, they are great, expensive but great products they are classified organic too.

looks like you are having a good year Stillz....great going man...that plate of pods look very appetizing..

caroltlw said:
Yummy!

I was admiring the plants but got distracted because you appear to have A TRAMPOLINE!!!
:onfire:

A trampoline is enough to distract you from peppers?

*edges away from Carol*

Great job Stillz!

So, in reading and listening, it looks a little like the 7 pod is emerging as a favorite among the superhots?

Great looking plants and peppers stillmanz, congrats.

My daughter enjoys doing puzzles and I thought your plate of peppers would make a great one.

caroltlw said:
Me like go bouncy-bouncy!

That you Lois?:lol:

yeh got a trampoline, they are dangerous things but thekids love it.
Alot of the chillis, all of the super hots will be going in the wing sauce.
Pam the 7s are great really healthy good producing plantsthe pods look cool but fatalii are still my favourite.

Looking good Mick.
Hasn't the weather been great, The Trin range has never looked better, and yup the 7's are way over the top for heat - I tried a little of one few days ago, ow-yum-ow-yum-ow-yum

all the pods seem to be extra hot this year. Still we got a few more months of good growing before those cold winds come.

stillmanz said:
all the pods seem to be extra hot this year. Still we got a few more months of good growing before those cold winds come.

hehe - yup 9:45 am - already 30 C & 60 humidity....gonna be another scorcher

Back