• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Oldsalty's Fundraising Auction

he saw the post for the item, posted to me....quickquick like a bunny!  Done!  :D

So, technically what I posted wasn't up for "auction", it was posted as a "buy it now" first come/first served item.

It's not much, but hopefully it helps OS.

I am head chef at a historic outlaw bar in Wyoming that was the hang out for many 19th century outlaws such as Butch Cassidy, Harry Longabaugh, Harvey Logan, Ben Kilpatrick and more. If anyone is interested it comes with: a shirt (sz L), two collectors bar glasses, a short book by the owner that talks a bit about our history and three bottles of my sauces that I serve in the restaurant (BBQ, Buffalo and Jerk, not pictured) that will be made fresh before shipping.

IMG_20160624_082818.jpg

Thank you for yet more awesome contributions LDHS and Pariah, I'll be updating the auction post shortly. 

I now have Oldsalty's PayPal info, for anyone wanting to make a monetary donation, please PM me for details. 

We're well on the way now, pepper people are really the best!!!!

SR.

Heather and I just want you all to know we LOVE YOU ALL :)!!!
I'm just so overwhelmed by everyone's kindness. How can I express my gratitude how can I tell each of you how much this means to Heather and I. You are all very special people and I'm a lucky guy to have friends like y'all!!! This is very hard to write. Pain pills make me very emotional hard to type. Again we LOVE YOU ALL!!
Humbly. Oldsoftie :)

ajdrew said:
I want to go a different route. Going to forge something up and hope we have some knife fanatics on here.  Figure its the best shot I have at turning labor into money for a friend in need.
Looking forward to see your knife. I have a small forge and anvil my dad salvaged from a farm, but thats as far as that goes. I will start the bid at $50 for your knife when posted. 

ajdrew said:
I want to go a different route. Going to forge something up and hope we have some knife fanatics on here.  Figure its the best shot I have at turning labor into money for a friend in need.
AJ, thanks for your contribution, could you please provide a photo of the knife as soon as you have it ready so I can include it in my auction post.

mpicante said:
This auction is running through July 13th correct...is there a deadline on the 13th?Im on west coast(pst) U.S.A. So was wondering if there was a time when bidding would end on the 7-13-2016 of course.
Yes, the auction will run until 12:00am midnight EDT, South Carolina time, seeing as this will be the official end of Oldsalty's birthday.  :P  For reference, that will be 2pm on the 14th of July in Melbourne Australia. I'll update my post shortly. 

Please don't leave bidding until the last minute, you could miss out. This is all for our mate Oldsalty, together, we can change his run of bad luck.

SR. 

Wow that's great Magged Out and AaronTT, thank you so much.

Updates to bids, and added auction items may seem slow, but as I found with my initial post on page one, there is an edit limit so I'm trying to keep updates to a minimum.

If I forget to add a bid or auction item, just let me know. It's been a struggle to remember everything here and PM wise.

Oldsalty can't thank you all enough.

Thanks again for all your generosity.

SR.

Back