• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Oldsalty's Fundraising Auction

Shorerider said:
Update: It seems all the winning bidders have made their payments, so thanks to all that bid. I have sent Magged Out's item #2 last week, and finally got around to shipping Tinnie's item #1 out today, apologies for the delay. 

If any bidders are still waiting to be contacted regarding an item they won, please contact me so I can make sure you get your item/s.

We were able to raise a grand total of US$1,057.12 or AU$1412.68. What a fantastic result, and all the while sharing delicious pepper products, and other goodies, from all over the world. Let's not forget the service people who will also be enjoying pepper products from Salsalady and LDHS, thanks to both of you for that. 

As most of you have seen, Oldsalty's new roof is under construction. You all played a role in that, which you can be proud of.  :clap:

I would like to thank each and every one of you, who helped make this such a great success. It just goes to show what can be achieved, and the genuine family attitude of the members here at THP. 

SR. 

i'm proud to of played a part in this auction !  if the rest of the world can't behave this way , at least we can in our world !   GOOD on the family !       :onfire:

Thank you to everyone who donated for the package that I won from Grant. 

I enjoyed torturing my nephew immensely.  He is a chili head in training (24 years old and learning).  First I gave him some of my two times hot sauce.  That gave him the hiccups.  To cure him I gave him a sampling of each of the powders included in the package.  Apparently he paid for it three times the next morning. :onfire:

-Alden

Back