• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Oldsalty's Fundraising Auction

Magged Out said:
:dance: I won some seeds that I don't have a clue WTH I'll do with, cause I ain't gots no room.

Keeps yalls eyes peeled for a seed giveaway!
They're on their way mate, allow two weeks or so. Just look out for the obese card from Australia.  Bloody thing was so thick I almost had to put it in a box!  :rofl:

I've made my donation to Oldsalty, and have organized for Pariah to ship Oldsalty's birthday present directly to him.  :P

I've been busy trying to organize things through PM's with my items, and those of others. I'm hoping the relevant members will contact me (or the relevant person) soon with the outstanding payments. 

What an outstanding result, as a great member once said "I hork like a butterfly and sneeze like a flea", no wait that's not it, "Here's to looking out for one of our own. Long live the spirit of THP!!!" There we go.... :rofl:

SR.

hogleg said:
Thanks again to everyone who participated!!  :dance: This has been a huge success and should be a good start to help our brother Grant (aka Olsalty) to get his feet back on the ground. Big thanks to Shorerider my fat tire downhilling brother for initiating this great fundraiser, you my friend are solid as a rock with a heart bigger than your island.

The items I donated are packed and will be shipping in the AM tomorrow.

Here's to looking out for one of our own :cheers: Long live the spirit of THP!!!

couldn't of said it any better , bro !     :onfire:

ajdrew said:
I am sorry if I am slow on understanding.  How do I find out where to ship the knife or who won so I can ask?
AJ, I am the person who organized this fundraiser, so feel free to contact me with any questions. 

I have PM'd AaronTT Oldsalty's PayPal info, so as soon as he makes payment, you can ship the knife out to him.

If I have any new information not posted here, I'll let y'all know.

Thanks again to everyone who contributed. 

SR. 

Update: It seems all the winning bidders have made their payments, so thanks to all that bid. I have sent Magged Out's item #2 last week, and finally got around to shipping Tinnie's item #1 out today, apologies for the delay. 

If any bidders are still waiting to be contacted regarding an item they won, please contact me so I can make sure you get your item/s.

We were able to raise a grand total of US$1,057.12 or AU$1412.68. What a fantastic result, and all the while sharing delicious pepper products, and other goodies, from all over the world. Let's not forget the service people who will also be enjoying pepper products from Salsalady and LDHS, thanks to both of you for that. 

As most of you have seen, Oldsalty's new roof is under construction. You all played a role in that, which you can be proud of.  :clap:

I would like to thank each and every one of you, who helped make this such a great success. It just goes to show what can be achieved, and the genuine family attitude of the members here at THP. 

SR.

Just got back from vacation and received the items from Auction #4.  Here is a shot of the goods:

uQIsIkC.jpg

I really enjoyed the Hickory Smoked Jalapeno sauce last night.  It is mild and very tasty.  My whole family will enjoy this one!

Thanks to LDHS, hogleg, Shoerider and all others for this great auction.  Wishing the best for Old Salty!

Back