• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Oldsalty's Fundraising Auction

grantmichaels said:
Credit to BigB, too, who sent me some stuff to include, but which didn't make it to the auction box and was replaced with items from my stash ...
Credit to him, though, for a few that I marked as GM =)
Busy day with shit EVERYWHERE here ...
All right Grant very nice! And a BIG THANK YOU TO BigB that was very kind brother!!! :) Just am so blown away.

Want everyone to know will be writing a proper thank you to everyone. I'm so moved by you all I mean big time donations from the most amazing people and business professionals that I can call my friends. This place is so amazing. I'm so lucky to know you all. So damn lucky I can't put this all in perspective. I tell everyone I know and everyone I meet about you all. Hahaha to the point were Heather thinks I'm nutz!
I'm going through the posts know. Have lots of notes to take lots of FRIENDS to THANK! :)
I hope the business members won't mind if I mention there kindness on there own site and on Facebook and Twitter. I think it's important that people know about you all.
Again Thank You I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record but I just can't stop!! :)

And a quick note to my Mate and my Brother. Paul or Shorerider as you like. Are you sending me a birthday present you crazy man. Hahaha I'm STOKED!! Pariah wow brother love the Shirt and it's my size. Looking forward to reading about the history. And Fresh made sauces ill be putting those to good use my friend. Shorerider!! Hahaha you are a true mate. Solid as they come my friend. Solid as they come! If karma paid in cash you would be a very rich man.

When this first happened I was really feeling like the mountain was just to big to climb. Was really feeling defeated and definitely not my usual self. Didn't want to bring any of you down. So thought I'd just take a break till I could find an answer to this mountain in my path. But I find instead I have a second family willing to carry me over that mountain. You come together for one of your own without a second thought. Never mind carrying me over the mountain y'all catapulted me over it. And the view up here is spectacular! Hahaha

And know for some of this
72fc1ae4e3b970ba831f236acd900394b442e6b6d8d8feb98badcd5818b6bbc1.jpg

[SIZE=55.4543px]AUCTION IS CLOSED!!![/SIZE]

Thanks to everyone that contributed to this auction, together we have all made a difference and changed Oldsalty's luck for the better  :P . It's times like these that the true "community" or "family" spirit of this forum shines, and I feel privileged to be a part of it.

Oldsalty, you my friend, are a great bloke and deserve everything this auction has provided. I'm glad to have been able to help, short of flying over to SC and helping you fix your roof myself, it's the best I could do from 15,875 kilometres away.

I did my best to keep up to date with the bids, if I have missed a bid, please let me know.

Those of you that have winning bids, I have Oldsalty's PayPal account information, so please PM me and I will forward you the relevant details.

Thanks again to all for making this auction so successful, I couldn't have done it without you all.  :P

SR.

Shorerider said:
AUCTION IS CLOSED!!!

Thanks to everyone that contributed to this auction, together we have all made a difference and changed Oldsalty's luck for the better  :P . It's times like these that the true "community" or "family" spirit of this forum shines, and I feel privileged to be a part of it.

Oldsalty, you my friend, are a great bloke and deserve everything this auction has provided. I'm glad to have been able to help, short of flying over to SC and helping you fix your roof myself, it's the best I could do from 15,875 kilometres away.

I did my best to keep up to date with the bids, if I have missed a bid, please let me know.

Those of you that have winning bids, I have Oldsalty's PayPal account information, so please PM me and I will forward you the relevant details.

SR.
Thanks again to all for making this auction so successful, I couldn't have done it without you all.  :P

Job well done Paul. Thank you for your time and efforts. Big thank you to the business members and all the members that donated goods to the auction.

oldsalty said:
All right Grant very nice! And a BIG THANK YOU TO BigB that was very kind brother!!! :) Just am so blown away.

You've been nothing but amazing and generous to not only myself but to the community. Glad to give back as well :)

PS I still have a bottle of the chocolates fermenting. Processed the first bottle a long time ago but when this one hits the 1yr mark, or close to it I'd like to send ya a bottle!

Thanks again to everyone who participated!!  :dance: This has been a huge success and should be a good start to help our brother Grant (aka Olsalty) to get his feet back on the ground. Big thanks to Shorerider my fat tire downhilling brother for initiating this great fundraiser, you my friend are solid as a rock with a heart bigger than your island.

The items I donated are packed and will be shipping in the AM tomorrow.

Here's to looking out for one of our own :cheers: Long live the spirit of THP!!!

Someone let me know where to send the Pure Evil! 

AnySoldier boxes are on their way. 

At least I think someone bid on  Pure Evil???   If not, I'll post it up as a separate auction. 

Back