• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Orange Thai x Goat's Weed F1

That's too bad you're done sharing the seeds, but I do find it inspirational and plan on experimenting a bit this season with crosses. I've grown a lot of varieties over the years and this is something I've wanted to try for a while. It's time for me to start doing it. There will be a learning curve, but nothing good is accomplished w/o efforts. :)

Chris

For the ones wanting seeds - sorry, I am not giving away seeds of my crosses anymore.
You would have to make your own crosses, this thread was originally intended to inspire people to make their own crosses. Feel free to copycat this cross, but I am hoping you make up your own ideas/projects.

Best of luck!
Donnie

That's too bad you're done sharing the seeds, but I do find it inspirational and plan on experimenting a bit this season with crosses. I've grown a lot of varieties over the years and this is something I've wanted to try for a while. It's time for me to start doing it. There will be a learning curve, but nothing good is accomplished w/o efforts. :)

Chris

Chris, I'm sure you will come up with a great idea and you will be able to carry it out... ;) It takes a bit of effort, especially if you are striving for certain combined qualities you will need to grow out many plants in the F2/F3/F4-generations. I remember you growing a lot chinenses/super hots, will your work be within this group..?

Back