• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Ouch!

Hey everybody,

just wanted to report back, because I haven't been posting for a few days. Well, ...almost back! If you are waiting for some seeds from a trade to reach you - sorry, but that's probably due to the same reason...

I caught an infection in my lower jaw some days ago, obviously right beneath the tooth. It has hurt like hell and even caused a little fever. I got OPed today and since it was impossible to remove the infected nerve it may cause another day or two of pain until the stuff they put in there to kill it takes full effect. I am now waiting for the local sedation to wear off.

Anyway, just wanted to make sure nobody's p****d off, because stuff doesn't turn up or PMs/posts (addressing me) didn't get answered. I'll try to do most of it tomorrow.

Hope that's cool with everybody. Thanks! :)

Hate to hear it Chiliac...tooth pain is nothing to be trifled with...get better real quick and get Omri his seeds.... :lol:

Get well soon chilliac buddy..tooth pain is never to be trifled with..hope further treatment goes well :)

In the last 6 weeks I've spent 2000 dollars at the dentist, evil little russian wench she is. (she's actually very good)... I hate tooth pain. and I know what your going through.
Mick

Ow, I hear ya. :(

I have crappy teeth due to tons of antibotics as a young kid (scarlet fever sux) and it killed my enamel pretty good. I don't have dental so pretty much waiting for dentures in a few years..ugh.

Best of luck, hope ya feel better soon.

~QS

QuadShotz said:
Ow, I hear ya. :(

I have crappy teeth due to tons of antibotics as a young kid (scarlet fever sux)
I had scarlet fever at 3 weeks old. Have a nice scar on my foot from where they had the IV.

I'm so lucky I have great teeth. I always count my blessings on that one.

Thanks for the kind words everybody! :)

I was supposed to get another OP today, but was sent home, because I felt too bad. I feel as if I had been boozin' three days in a row with app. 2 hrs of sleep. I assure you, this isn't the case! :)

Well, now I have to be back there next Wednesday....

I hope to be back on the forum by tomorrow, I'm growing tired of this crap! And I hate to be AWOL, of course! ;)

yep tooth pain sucks!
I know what you're going through, I've had basiclly every type of work done on my teeth. started around 8 yr old when I smacked my face against a tree :shocked::lol:(ATV accident)

Back