• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Owwwwwww!

Pay no attention to those miscreants and malcontents behind the curtain. Here's what you do. Get back down to Wally world and buy a load of chocolate. Next load your pocket with a wad of $1 dollar bills. Take the chocolate and one's and head to the nearest male revue strip joint, ala Chippendales. Once there, order a beer and a tequila, gulp down half the chocolate and start passing out dollar bills along the "meat rack". Many thousands, if not millions of women have found(along with their girlfriends) that this is an excellent cure-all for ails you. Be sure and report results and remember to secure good bail bondsman prior to embarking on this mission.
Cheers!

LUCKYDOG said:
Wood stove still crackling in the East....

Single digits one day 60's a few days later.... Welcome to New England... and that better not have been burbling... We might have to do something with the good hand :drooling:

It was just a tiny little burble...more of a phlegmy gurgle, really. Hardly a burble at all, now that I think about it.

texas blues said:
Pay no attention to those miscreants and malcontents behind the curtain. Here's what you do. Get back down to Wally world and buy a load of chocolate.

Well, it sounded good up to this point.

bentalphanerd said:
"Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake." -W.C. Fields

W.C Fields rules. :(

Pam, try some heroin. I hear it cures all ailments.

bentalphanerd said:
"Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake." -W.C. Fields

My favorite by him is :"twas a women who lead me down the road to drink....i never wrote back to thank her":cheers:

Methinks the gal really fits in here!:) I like her attitude. Pam, you'd be a hoot at the resort. Especially on the nights when a bunch of chili-heads gather at our place for 'Sauce Sampling Night'!:) :hell: :shocked:

tinner666 said:
Methinks the gal really fits in here!:) I like her attitude. Pam, you'd be a hoot at the resort. Especially on the nights when a bunch of chili-heads gather at our place for 'Sauce Sampling Night'!:) :hell: :shocked:

*blush*

Oh, go on with yer bad self!

Back