• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest P2K 5-Crown TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
over 24 hours with no response.

I get it.

The calm before the storm.

SAS.jpg

Full Matrix protection for top secret winning $5.00 TD recipe. These guys won't even let me look at it until 10 minutes after the Start. They're TUFF, really tuff!

Cheers,
RM

tick-tock-tick-tock......

The boss will post the official rules on Friday, but here it is in a nutshell as best as I understand so far.

You have to spend $5 to make a meal. No more. You have to take a picture of your receipt(s) totaling $5.
There will be a list of "staples" that can be used for free. Flour, oil, etc...
Must be a spicy dish.
No other limitations, You can make anything as long as it doesn't cost more than $5.
Be creative.

pantry ingredients (freebies) as posted by The Boss on pg 9-

TB:

Milk/Cream
Butter
Eggs
Dry Grains/Yeast/Crumb
Sugars/Sweeteners
Acids (vinegar, bottled lemon)
Oils
Herbs/Spices
Salt & Pepper
Prepared Condiments

vodka and "WHAT?"
sorry mates, just not clued into all the "high-tech" abbreviations this evening.

OK~~~~ still waiting for the "BUY" option to be validated for the shopping list~~~~.........................................................................................................................................................................................

my grocer already know's I'm crazy, why would they question me wanting to buy one small carrot :crazy: :crazy:

Marcie, your DP probably stands for Das Peppers..? or is it Der Peppers... Die Peppers?
Sorry.... wwaaaayyyy of topic,

As you were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back