• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pacific Northwest Chili head Party!

how about Sunday? Does that work for others?

It would be good to be able to relax with family and share with friends and not be worried about an evening engagement.

pictures and or vids will be awesome. =D

You got that right, franz! You know the rules around here....no pictures, didn't happen! :rofl:

We are flexible on the date also. Whatever works best for the most folks. And especially so our hosts can have a great time also.

Hey Boss, I've been trying to use the search function in the members section to find people who live in Washington, WA, Oregon, OR, etc. and I'm not getting any results. Is there a way to make that work? or some other way to locate chileheads and let them know whats going on?
Thanks SL

Members > Use Advanced Filters > Location

You have to enter the term as they have it on their profile so try WA, Washington, etc.

Members > Use Advanced Filters > Location

You have to enter the term as they have it on their profile so try WA, Washington, etc.

Thanks, Boss! I'm On It!

Sorry to say that I will not be able to attend this fantastic event as I am heading to New Mexico earlier that week.

Sorry to hear that Albert, and thanks for chiming in. Glad you got the message.
SL

Well that didn't come out right! :lol:

Glad you're going to have a great time!.....sorry we won't be able to meet you! I hope that expresses the sentiments clearer! (Boy, I messed that one up!!!)

And sincerely thanks for chiming in.

We'd love to see pics of your trip to NM! Anything hot and spicy is a WIN! We'll do a picture for you if you do one for us! :cool:

SL

Just heard from DuvallDaves, He's going to try and make it.

Noon is perfect for me. I just ordered lots of seeds from NMSU and will have a bunch to trade...can't wait. I got...

NuMex Espanola Improved
NuMex Twilight
NuMex Centennial
NuMex Bailey Pequin
NuMex Heritage Big Jim
NuMex Vaquero
Santaka
Takanotsume
Christmas Bell (Uba Tuba)
Datil

Should arrive in about a week.

Sunday Sept 12th, noon-ish!

It's a DATE!

In a few weeks I will be cruising the towns from Santa Fe to Taos looking for as many landrace chiles and seeds as I can get my hands on. I will also stop by at The Chile Pepper Institute in Las Cruces to see what's cooking.

Had a thought. I might bring the AEACC to this party. It is a bit of a monster to load in the car though. Do ya think there will be the need for it?

Back