• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Painting my garden

It's a never ending story today. Two big bags filled to the rim with compost and I need to empty them by filling and then riding my wheelbarrow to the other side of the allotment for what feels like a thousand times.

I never quite understand what I like about gardening till the job is done.

Right, of we go.

20230306_133229.jpg

20230306_150243.jpg

Going to the gym this morning, before a second 'compost transferring' day was not my wisest decision ever.

I get to play in mud though, which makes up for a lot.

20230307_142208.jpg

You know those gardening magazines, with pictures of people wearing white blouses, having kempt hair and and overall serene look? Yeah, me neither.

20230307_154425.jpg

it's supposed to be very good for the skin - I've never noticed any difference either :lol:

Just put some more tomato seeds in the soil. More than planned of course. I like to be consistent.

20230318_174424.jpg

I managed to get some old Red Roselle seeds that I have next to the tomatoes now. Met's hope they will germinate.

My sweet potato, Radiosa, is sprouting, I'll be making cuttings when the sprouts are a bit bigger. My herbs (parsley and the likes) are coming along quite well.

Not doing anything: the marrowfat peas and the broad beans. They might have been eaten by pigeons. I'll have a look tomorrow. If they're gone, I'll sow some more, but will start inside.

Back