PART 2 Guess the weight and the length contest CLOSED

sicman said:
no way scott is getting in on this without me!!!!!!         winner gets a small box of scorpions :dance:  :dance:
Awesome Sic!! Thanks for adding to pot!

Look like first prize is Sics Scorps and 4 LDHS

Second and Third will be a SFRB of peppers from KingDenniz

Awesome, thanks guys!

Keep guessing people
PepTalk said:
Congratulations Hab family for the new edition.  This is getting good, I cant wait to see next years Guess giveaway!!!!!!
 I'm guessing   9 pounds 2 oz  19.5 inches, that's my final answer!
HELL NO!!! We're done after this, course I enjoy giveaways so maybe I can think of something else next year..... maybe a dog or something :lol:

8lbs .2 oz .... 16.6 inches
Congrats at this time I am in the delivery room with my wife . I been waiting for more than 24 hours. We are all waiting for her to start dialating. We plan to name our little angel Ayden .

Just over 3 hours to go folks before I announce the winners.

FYI this is based off a point system, same as last year, the less points is actually the winner. Example: if you said 10lbs 4oz and 30.5 inches and Madison is actually 10lbs 3oz and 30 inches you would have a total of 1.5 points, one for being off 1oz and .5 for being off by .5 inches.  Easy peasy.

In case of a tie there will be a final question to break the tie.

jerrymart said:
8lbs .2 oz .... 16.6 inches
Congrats at this time I am in the delivery room with my wife . I been waiting for more than 24 hours. We are all waiting for her to start dialating. We plan to name our little angel Ayden .
Dude that's awesome!! ok well kinda awesome....24 hours man.  I do not envy you at all.  My wife barely made it to the ER room.  I dropped her off at the front door and almost missed it parking :)

my first born... went to hospital at 0700.. in my dads new car her water broke....dropped off the dog.. went to mcdonalds drive thru... then to the hospital.. by 259pm.. my lil girl was born... that will be 7 years tomorrow.. =D

second born was also 8.6lbs..20".. went to the hospital at 0400.. she was born 0715.. funny thing was my sister forgot the video camera and she had to run quick because baby was coming out.. nurse told her " STOP PUSHING, someone call the DR" baby already crowning

Kingdenniz ... It gets crazy when is time for a woman to give e birth lol .. Well I just got good news my wife is 4 cm .. 6 more to go ...

BOXED and ready to go out tomorrow AM!!.. please folks.. as soon as the winner is announced PM me...SICMAN... LDHS ,... Habanero your addy so we can get the label on!! good luck to ALL!!

Alright guys 35 minutes, There is still plenty of wiggle room to get a guess in. So far no one is exact, and some are far off...sorry PepTalk.

My first born was 6lbs 6oz and 21", my second born was 7lbs 12oz and 20.5"

Before I announce the winners I want to thank everyone for their warm congratulations and for being a part of this joyous occasion.  I have been a member here since feb 2011 and have yet to regret joining here.  All of you are awesome.  So thanks.

I would also like to say thank you to KingDenniz, he was one of the first ones I talked to bout doing and with out even asking he opted to put up these 2 boxes for this.  LDHS, always throwing in a few bottles for things like this its really appreciated.  Sic, with big surprise of offering up a box of scorps.  Thanks so much guys.

Alright so without further ado........

Alright Madison weighed 6lbs and 7.8 oz and was 20" long, whichmeans

In First Place Randkev

Second Place Rebel Growler

And Third Place Vegas Chili

Cograts to you all and thanks for everyone for playing........................

We're not done DUH!!!!!

Who ever can guess how much the baby last weighed before we left the hospital will receive a box of peppers from Bakers Peppers.

Good luck

Back