PART 2 Guess the weight and the length contest CLOSED

Just under 7.5 hours to go.  In case someone is wondering what it is in the box from Bakers Peppers, he will be posting a pic of them as soon as he can.  But trust, there is no disappointment here!

Heres the Box of Primos that is up for grabs......i was asked to post the pic here :) These Primos are the BEST pepper i have EVER grown...PERIOD!! You DEF need to get u some of these!! :D

*Pic is just an EXAMPLE...your actual pods havent even been picked yet!! :)

Sizzlin' Salutations!,
Dale E. Baker Jr
Baker's Peppers LLC
www.BakersPeppers.com
@BakersPeppers On Twitter
www.Facebook.com/BakersPeppers

Attachments

• CAM00629.jpg
    CAM00629.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 50
Awesome peppers Dale! Thanks for getting it up here.

Looks like only a few people want in on this, we have just over 3.5 hours left to go.

Wanted to thank everyone for the kind words. I am so glad it's over. I now sit and recover which honestly is worse then the labor I went through with this one. Labor really was a breeze this time. Almost had her in the car on the freeway. Anyways it really is quite the story will tell when I have more energy I am super tired still. Thanks again everyone. :)

Congrats, Megs and Aaron!

I am SOOOooooo late to this party.  Our power was out yesterday, and work is getting in the way of posting. 

Do you have a 3rd place price?  I'll toss in a couple small bottles that can go in a SFRB. 

salsalady said:
Congrats, Megs and Aaron!

I am SOOOooooo late to this party.  Our power was out yesterday, and work is getting in the way of posting. 

Do you have a 3rd place price?  I'll toss in a couple small bottles that can go in a SFRB. 
Thanks Ann, we didn't do a 2nd or 3rd on round 2, but we can add to second place if you'd like.  With just 2 hours left to go, we might see a few more people get in on it.

I'll leave it up to you guys....if another prize is warranted...count me in!   Let me know!~ 

I'm looking forward to seeing the newest addition to the HHFam in a few weeks!    :dance: 

TickTockTickTock!!!!!!

Alright guys for those that do not know or forgot, a baby can lose up to 10% of their birth weight within 24 hours.  Madison lost about 6% so her final weigh before leaving was 6lbs 1.2 oz.  So heres the winners

First Place Lakers24

Second Place NewHoppyGuy

Thanks for playing and joining us in this very special occasion.

Sorry Mill, was secretly rooting for you due to all you do here at THP, but still gotta keep it fair :)

Lakers24, pm me your mailing address and I will have those peppers to you as soon as Dale plucks them from his plants

NHG, send your address to Salsalady as she will send them directly to you from her kitchen.

Thanks again folks

Back