PART 2 Guess the weight and the length contest CLOSED

Not a problem HH.  Congrats on the addition and awesome of you on the giveaways(and all that helped)!!

Ours lost 12% in 3 days but gained it all back plus some 5 days after that.  Almost 5 months and 17lbs!

Nice Mill, 12% is quite a lot actually.  I saw all these guesses where Madison would have gained a bunch of weight and it was a shock to see, almost like only a handful of people new that new borns lost weight :crazy:  I talked to someone after they guessed that had a couple kids of their own and he told me he just forgot, but not to worry his wife got after him right after he posted :)

words cant express how lucky i am...i want to thank everyone that contributed to this giveaway /contest.. Good luck with your newborn and congrats to all the other winners

Mark

habaneroheat81 said:
Alright guys for those that do not know or forgot, a baby can lose up to 10% of their birth weight within 24 hours.  Madison lost about 6% so her final weigh before leaving was 6lbs 1.2 oz.  So heres the winners

First Place Lakers24

Second Place NewHoppyGuy

Thanks for playing and joining us in this very special occasion.
Congrats to the winners !!

and yup, I remember that part ( my youngest now 3)  Having to wait for them to get back to birth weight in order to get out of the hospital.  Seemed to take forever!!  

Congrats winners, HH you Rock for setting up a cool giveaway once again.

On another note, my wifey and I were just looking at Birth info from both of our kids.   Man how time flys.  

At 14 my son is now looking eye to eye with me and I'm 6'3.   My others b/day is in 2 weeks, she'll be 10 and I wouldnt give them up for the world.     Today anyway!  just kidding        Enjoy em they grow up fast.

PepTalk said:
Congrats winners, HH you Rock for setting up a cool giveaway once again.

On another note, my wifey and I were just looking at Birth info from both of our kids.   Man how time flys.  

At 14 my son is now looking eye to eye with me and I'm 6'3.   My others b/day is in 2 weeks, she'll be 10 and I wouldnt give them up for the world.     Today anyway!  just kidding        Enjoy em they grow up fast.
Thanks PT, I enjoyed this give away just as much a everyone else.  Awesome about your son though, its funny you mention that. My wife and I was just talking bout our 3 year old daughter getting tall. My wife is 5'2" and my daughter is 3' 5" Its pretty funny to say the least.  My son on the other, he didn't get the tall genes :(

Thanks again

I got my box too!

20130718_134130.jpg

, Walter

Sorry for my lag in responding - haven't been on the 'puter much the last few days.  

HH81 was kind enough to purchase a 3-pack of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce for this, and I had to contribute to the happy occasion, so I went ahead & doubled that to 2 x 3-packs! :woohoo: 

6 bottles of LDHS headed out to the winner today! 
:woohoo: 

null_zps9209ca52.jpg

Thanks Aaron, Megs and Scott! Don't know who was more excited when I opened the box me or the littles!! They were yelling lucky dog it's lucky dog! Yayyyyy:-). Lol. Thanks again!!!

Back