• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Passow is GOING to have a good "trip"

Well, tonight I am heading up to Ojai, CA (mountain area, very seculded) and will be back in LA late Sunday night. Me and 3 other people from work are going there for camping and to get the hell away from LA for the weekend.

Just a request...send me good vibes so I have a good..."trip" ;)

I'll tell you all about the "trip", hot springs, river, and more when I get back ;)

imaguitargod said:
Well, tonight I am heading up to Ojai, CA (mountain area, very seculded) and will be back in LA late Sunday night. Me and 3 other people from work are going there for camping and to get the hell away from LA for the weekend.

Just a request...send me good vibes so I have a good..."trip" ;)

I'll tell you all about the "trip", hot springs, river, and more when I get back ;)

Isn't that near Jason Voorhee's place??
Passow if you hear a chainsaw, run in the other direction.
Have a gnarly "trip" dude.

haha well enjoy the trip..don't get lost in the woods chasing things that aren't there! sounds like fun..i haven't been camping in wilderness in a while. last time i was "camping" was in the free parking lot (grass..not paved) at the 12 hours of sebring.

I'm back and am a changed man....Wow...just...wow. Far freakin out. Ojai is beautiful. I'm on my 15 minute break so I'll leave you all in suspense and write more about it when I have time...but for now I'll just say that things really started to get interesting after the UFO left..... ;)

imaguitargod said:
I'm back and am a changed man....Wow...just...wow. Far freakin out. Ojai is beautiful. I'm on my 15 minute break so I'll leave you all in suspense and write more about it when I have time...but for now I'll just say that things really started to get interesting after the UFO left..... ;)

Oh jeez...not another abduction story....:onfire:

started to get interesting after it left?!?!?!

The blue bus is callin us
The blue bus is callin us
Driver, where you taken us

POTAWIE said:
Any coyotes out there that sound like Johnny Cash??

Shit load of them. They usully got within 300 feet of us all the nights. Right after the UFO left on Saturday night it sounded like ALL the coyotes in the area went off at once.

So for all those who are wondering, this trip was brought to you by the letter M. M stands for mushrooms. This was my fourth trip into the universe (fifth UFO seen, but first UFO seen on shrooms).

By far this was the most intense trip that I've had and I was shown a lot of things (fractal nature of the universe, the Net of Indra, The Orange Place which is inhabited by billions of orange balls with small antennas on their tops with little orangeish red view ports on the side, and many other things).

The trip was so intense that I almost thought someone slipped me LSD when I wasn't looking. After we all stopped laughing (which lasted about 2 hours after the major section of the trip) we all agreed that this was one of the strains of mushrooms that Terrence McKenna created.

Hmmm…maybe we should move this into "The Buzz" section of the forum.

imaguitargod said:
this was one of the strains of mushrooms that Terrence McKenna created.

Created?

He bred mushrooms? Huh. I didn't even now there were multiple varieties of commonly used hallucinogenic mushrooms.Come to think of it, I didn't realize it was possible to breed mushrooms to create new varieties like we do peppers and tomatoes.

are you sure you're still not "tripping" ? stare at the +

119293.gif

& by the way did you ever see ( ) on your "trip" ? follow directions

chilehunter said:
are you sure you're still not "tripping" ? stare at the +
Bah! Optical Delusions. :hot:

Pam said:
Created?

He bred mushrooms? Huh. I didn't even now there were multiple varieties of commonly used hallucinogenic mushrooms.Come to think of it, I didn't realize it was possible to breed mushrooms to create new varieties like we do peppers and tomatoes.
Yeppers. Each SPORE has its own unique DNA structure and it takes two spores to actually create the mycelia that forms the mushroom (and that actually goes for ALL mushrooms, not just pyscadelics).

The government actually payed the McKenna brothers to do research into that field.

who in the heck is that guy in the staring picture supposed to be. when I look at my wall it kinda looks like the zig-zag guy?!

gardenkiller said:
who in the heck is that guy in the staring picture supposed to be. when I look at my wall it kinda looks like the zig-zag guy?!

Ha ha stoner ----

isnt it supposed to be a Jesus illusion -- hey quit bogarting

NO its not the zig zag guy he wears a beenie (hat).
ITS CHARLES MANSON !!!!:shocked:
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
J/K its not charles manson, yes its Jesus!

Back